Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pics of where you guys live

Pics of where you guys live

Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pics of where you guys live

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Nice to get a snapshot of another life! Of course, my memories of the Med were all positive : I have some great memories of a sailing trip starting there. Know what you mean about the Med minus the expats.
My humble abode, nice colour eh ..........not but its slowly changing.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-back-house-smaller.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-back-house.jpg  
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Racht70
Hi there peeps..this is very cheeky of me but,would it be possible to post ( or email me) pics of where you live...i have googled australia and cities and what-not but there obviosly pics for travel brouchers and the like....i want to get a feel for the country and to do that you have to see the real Oz not just glossy pics...any will do one of your street or parks or even having a barbie woith the mates...i know its rude to ask but i cant find any "real " pics on tinternet...thanks you guys

P.S Did any of you experience "ARE U MAD !!" when you told poeple you were thinking of emigrating?

Rach xx
here are some Hobart pics:
first one is Salamanca Place with Mt. Wellington behind;
second is Kingston Beach near where I work;
third is looking over the Derwent river to South Arm;
fourth is the Derwent and the tasman bridge.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-hobart-oct-06-030.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-hobart-oct-06-067.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-hobart-oct-06-069.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-hobart-oct-06-070.jpg  
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:22 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Picked it up for a song ...

"Daydream Believer" ... by les Monkeys.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Isn't that the well known home in Perth belonging to someone er, well known?!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Here are a few of pics of our house. The previous owners were very private people hence the high fences all around.

I wished the grass looked as green as that at the moment.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-house-004.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-house-009.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-house-006.jpg  
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:50 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but what a daydream ahhhhh....so, who really lives there

Last edited by Racht70; Feb 20th 2007 at 8:09 am.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

I know..I hope they dont mind...I just want to get a proper feel of Australia and tourist pics dont give you that.
Great pics everyone. Its really interesting to see them all.

Racht70, we've had a few people asking us if we're mad too.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:08 am

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeresaG
Great pics everyone. Its really interesting to see them all.

Racht70, we've had a few people asking us if we're mad too.
Were only seriously thinking about it....have you started the ball rollin' if so, at what stage are you at?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Thats similar to my holiday home.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

sinsbury family will become famous soon enough

Sorry cant load pictures but have put link to internet and if you click on online tour it will show you the house we bought.

Just had to take it off. Thanks for that iPom. I will try and download some pictures to put on later.

All the rose bushes out the front are now blooming wonderful.

Last edited by sinsbury family; Feb 20th 2007 at 8:41 am.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:36 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

There are some lovely houses here... I love the Venice type one and the above is a really nice one...
Your address is on there btw... you might just want to copy the pics to an image host like Photobucket or something so you can show without broadcasting your addy. Just a thought.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Ian looks great..how much would a house like that cost to buy
Hi,

As we only rent it I'm not sure exactly how much it would cost to buy. I know that similar houses in the area go for $800,000+

Ian
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

This is great seeing where everyone lives! Okay - I'm a bit nosey too

Here's our environment, plus two favourite haunts - Lysterfield Lake and Chelsea Beach.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-lake-2.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-enroute-village-3.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-img_2983.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-new-house.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-village-shops.jpg  

Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by The Crow
This is great seeing where everyone lives! Okay - I'm a bit nosey too

Here's our environment, plus two favourite haunts - Lysterfield Lake and Chelsea Beach.
Awwww great enviroment The crow...i just love that middle beach pic its like a postcard! Is your house in the woods..theres alot of trees there.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww great enviroment The crow...i just love that middle beach pic its like a postcard! Is your house in the woods..theres alot of trees there.
Hi there!

Our house is right next to a reserve (protected wooded area). There are 5 roads in our 'area' on the outskirts of The Basin - but ours is the first house you come to, so we look out into the reserve too.

I love that beach picture too - it was about 6pm, so the light was good.

R

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.