Reload this Page >

Pics of where you guys live

Pics of where you guys live

Old Feb 19th 2007, 11:59 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pics of where you guys live

Originally Posted by Racht70
ipom that house is gorgeous...just my type totally...was the past owners librians? so many books! i thought i had alot...OMG just thought if and when i do emigrate what shall i do with my books!!! ARGHHHHHH.

They own the local second hand antiquarian bookshop, so that's their back stock....
It looks good though. We'll probably fill half a room with our books... which leaves much more room for expansion.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics...Your house looks massive!! some fab shots youve taken...love the flower ones.
Thanks, the house isnt really that big, i guess they are just very flattering photos and not much furniture! LOL
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:12 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Been here since September and absolutely love the life. Pictures of where we live, the views from our house and our 10 year old at his surfing class.

ACE
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-dsc03983.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-dsc03921.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-dsc03925.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-dsc03920.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-dsc04151.jpg  

Last edited by ACE; Feb 20th 2007 at 12:56 am.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:22 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Its not much but all we could afford near the beach. The kids love it though.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-cimg4904.jpg  
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Badge looks like some parts of UK..What lovely scenery.
Well, that will keep some of the Pommy whiners off our back for the time being. I'm going to change my username to BestofBothWorldsBadge.

That was in winter after rain, when the sun is out it's glorious and I allow myself to consider myself in God's own country.

Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:39 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Pics of Secret Harbour, WA
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-oasis-drive-15.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-tuart-park-7.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-foreshore-village-20.jpg  
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:43 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

House, hubby's cousin exploring the canals 5 mins walk down the hill, Mr ACE and Little-big ACE at the local beach also 5 mins walk, sunset from our balcony.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-dsc02295.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-dsc03987.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-dsc03790.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-dsc03886.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-dsc03897.jpg  

Last edited by ACE; Feb 20th 2007 at 12:50 am.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:43 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stu:0
There are some great views in the uk aswell sorry to spoil the thread
You haven't. I don't think anyone said there weren't great views in the UK... but the OP specifically asked for Australian ones.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Both house look nice and homely...when do you move into the one with the pool ?...the houses in oz all seem to be roomy and airy.

There are tenants in there just now but their lease runs out in May. They may leave in April though.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of views of some of the garden. No pics of indoors - imagine a white box with a vague amount of black and silver. We will get round to decorating at some point The third one is sunrise over the Gold Coast from the end of my road.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-garden.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-view-n.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-img_0872.jpg  
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ACE
Hi,
Been here since September and absolutely love the life. Pictures of where we live, the views from our house and our 10 year old at his surfing class.

ACE
That reminds me of Las Islas (?), Grand Canaria!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This is the right of the backyard after we moved in which had overgrown over the years. Now we've cut down a fair few weeds - literally! all of the large willows to the right and that twisted willow in the foreground so we have a view out to the right over the valley which is completely hidden here. All that mess down the bottom has also started to be cleared.

Also hidden from view is the back flower garden' which is snug up against the back of the pool fence.

I can't believe how overgrown it all is here, its different now.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-back1.jpg  
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Here's my modern one, only been completed a couple of months. Nearer to the city so small block. We love it to bits.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
house.doc (1.27 MB, 155 views)
Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:14 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
That reminds me of Las Islas (?), Grand Canaria!
Yeah, I reckon the developers have gone for that Mediterranean feel with the canals and the piazza it is kind of like a little Venice. I sleep with my curtains open and each morning I open my eyes and see the neat roads and the ocean and for a split second I think I'm on holiday somewhere in the med. It is like the med minus the expats. I know it is probably a bit sterile for some people but I really like the clean open design. It is great for the boys their school is 3 mins walk down the hill, the local deli is in the piazza, all their friends are near by it's ideal really and a big plus for me no mozzies, ants or flies I guess that's because of the strong sea breezes and perhaps because it is all so new the ants have not established their colonies yet. Mind you I also love where you live and would like to give country living ago maybe when the kids are off hand.

ACE
Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ACE
Yeah, I reckon the developers have gone for that Mediterranean feel with the canals and the piazza it is kind of like a little Venice. I sleep with my curtains open and each morning I open my eyes and see the neat roads and the ocean and for a split second I think I'm on holiday somewhere in the med. It is like the med minus the expats. I know it is probably a bit sterile for some people but I really like the clean open design. It is great for the boys their school is 3 mins walk down the hill, the local deli is in the piazza, all their friends are near by it's ideal really and a big plus for me no mozzies, ants or flies I guess that's because of the strong sea breezes and perhaps because it is all so new the ants have not established their colonies yet. Mind you I also love where you live and would like to give country living ago maybe when the kids are off hand.

ACE
Nice to get a snapshot of another life! Of course, my memories of the Med were all positive : I have some great memories of a sailing trip starting there. Know what you mean about the Med minus the expats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.