Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Picking my boy up Thursday.

Picking my boy up Thursday.

Old Jan 10th 2006, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all
Default Picking my boy up Thursday.

Its been a long time but after 4 weeks in kennels in the UK, then 4 weeks quarantine in Oz our dog is COMING HOME THURSDAY!!! and cat, she has gone through the same process.

After not seeing him for 4 weeks in the UK we have been visiting him each week here in Oz. He goes absolutely wild when he sees us for a short time were allowed but at least he knows we are here for him.

For those who are bringing pets to Perth they will be in safe hands. Our pets both look well and happy so my praises to the friendly staff at the station.

A picture of my boy......
Attached Thumbnails Picking my boy up Thursday.-000_0074.jpg  

Last edited by AndyD; Jan 10th 2006 at 12:34 pm.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 12:15 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Picking my boy up Thursday.

Originally Posted by AndyD
Its been a long time but after 4 weeks in kennels in the UK, then 4 weeks quarantine in Oz our dog is COMING HOME THURSDAY!!! and cat, she has gone through the same process.

After not seeing him for 4 weeks in the UK we have been visiting him each week here in Oz. He goes absolutely wild when he sees us for a short time were allowed but at least he knows we are here for him.

For those who are bringing pets to Perth they will be in safe hands. Our pets both look well and happy so my praises to the friendly staff at the station.
excellent...ffs our pup goes mad if u just go in the house for a pee then come back out lol
Old Jan 10th 2006, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Picking my boy up Thursday.

Glad you're getting your babies back safe and sound . My 2 dogs will be in Perth Quarantine in Feb/March so it's good to hear that they'll be well looked after . I'm dreading having to visit them for such a short time and leave them again .
TJ