Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is this pick on dotty day????

Wikiposts

Is this pick on dotty day????

Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this pick on dotty day????

Originally posted by WBB
who are you talking about?
those that would appear to have double-standards: moan about people on here being nasty/bitchy/shallow yet feel it's OK to actually make nasty/bitchy/shallow judgements in public themselves; feeling the need to publicly side with one or the other.

If someone has been the subject of a personal attack then that is a separate issue between two people.
Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:29 am
WBB

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
If Dotty played the cowardly trick that so many others do of getting another alias and posting under the new alias

sorry i should of highlighted the bit i was referring to.

who posts under an alias is what i meant to ask you?

Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
sorry i should of highlighted the bit i was referring to.

who posts under an alias is what i meant to ask you?
aw come on WBB, there are tons of people who post under an alias. I don't know who they are 'normally' (which is obviouuly the whole point) but you can spot the aliases a mile off . Surely that goes without saying. You could be one, I don't know! I would suspect that since you're never one to shy away from speaking your mind you probably don't fit the profile of someone who needs two logons!! But then again, maybe that's part of the bluff....
Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:40 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

aw come on WBB, there are tons of people who post under an alias. I don't know who they are 'normally' (which is obviouuly the whole point) but you can spot the aliases a mile off . Surely that goes without saying. You could be one, I don't know! I would suspect that since you're never one to shy away from speaking your mind you probably don't fit the profile of someone who needs two logons!! But then again, maybe that's part of the bluff....
Caught red handed!

Wengerboy and me are the same person except when we are Jack; although he is sometimes absent being WBB
Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:40 am
WBB

maybe i am naive then because it never crossed my mind, but like you say if i have something to say i just say it....even if it gets me banned.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:49 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Caught red handed!

Wengerboy and me are the same person except when we are Jack; although he is sometimes absent being WBB

Back to Jack again now. Who's Billy?
Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:53 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jack Daws

Back to Jack again now. Who's Billy?
The KID

Oh no, wrong animal
Old Feb 14th 2004, 4:26 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

But it's got to the point where people are now pledging public allegiance to one side or the other, and people will automatically discount or rubbish what a poster has to say just because of who that poster is.
Right on, it's got to a stage where some posters will not be criticised no matter how nasty or spiteful they are, because their group of followers will leap to their defence & not tolerate any criticism of their 'hero'. This site is becoming polarised & it's worse off for it.
Old Feb 14th 2004, 4:46 am
WBB

Originally posted by Amazulu
Right on, it's got to a stage where some posters will not be criticised no matter how nasty or spiteful they are, because their group of followers will leap to their defence & not tolerate any criticism of their 'hero'. This site is becoming polarised & it's worse off for it.
i agree.

you need to make up your own mind and give your own opinion, dotty's followers are misguided.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 4:49 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
i agree.

you need to make up your own mind and give your own opinion, dotty's followers are misguided.
Glad you agree. It's not just Dotty though.
Old Feb 14th 2004, 4:53 am
WBB

Originally posted by Amazulu
Glad you agree. It's not just Dotty though.
well dotty cannot help having people who share her views, she must make sense to some people.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 4:58 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally posted by WBB
well dotty cannot help having people who share her views, she must make sense to some people.
I guess she does & I guess you do to. Anyway, got to go & cook dinner for my beautiful wife. See you all tomorrow & hope you all have a nice valentines evening.
Old Feb 14th 2004, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE]Originally posted by podgypossum
on how shallow she is...i agree... for example...taking the piss out of someone who kindly invites her to a function at their home by ridiculing the crockery they have???????....sums it up really!!!

OK Podgey your bullshit has gone too far, Show everyone this post!!!!!!

Whos home??

What function??

You are the ultimate little mind twister arn't you.

Wheres the post honey???

Reason I object to this, I have met several people from here, several who post and two who just read and PM and never ever have I insuted anybody or their home. You really are a spiteful hateful vindictive person.

Now show the thread or retract this statement.
Old Feb 14th 2004, 8:01 am
WBB

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dotty
Originally posted by podgypossum
on how shallow she is...i agree... for example...taking the piss out of someone who kindly invites her to a function at their home by ridiculing the crockery they have???????....sums it up really!!!

Whos home??

What function??

Wheres the post honey???

Reason I object to this, I have met several people from here, several who post and two who just read and PM and never ever have I insuted anybody or their home. You really are a spiteful hateful vindictive person.

you two are getting to be quite a double act.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

simbacat is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dotty
Originally posted by podgypossum

Whos home??

What function??

Wheres the post honey???

Go on Dotty say it "or you get sued"!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.