British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Piccies - Hogs Breath Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/piccies-hogs-breath-expats-306969/)

Bix Jun 5th 2005 2:16 pm

Piccies - Hogs Breath Expats

Me and Da Boss ventured into a Hogs Breath eatery in the Brisbane area whilst holidaying in Southern Queensland.

Now, to assist those in the UK what shall we call such an establishment ?
Well...the best description is a steak house......but of course with a name like Hogs Breath.......they don't serve any pork :D

In actual fact the food was very good and the atmosphere was very hubble bubblish which I'm sure you agree adds a bit to the dining experience. :)

As a side issue the vino was very tasty too. :beer:

Anyway I digress..........cos it just so happens that whoa and behold.......we bumped into some Expats. Now these were no ordinary Expats. They were a very special and amicable group......salt of the earth types.......you know how it goes.

Luckily I had my digi camera with me so I thought I would share the moment with you........

Bix Jun 5th 2005 2:25 pm

Re: Piccies - Hogs Breath Expats

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Bix
Me and Da Boss ventured into a Hogs Breath eatery in the Brisbane area whilst holidaying in Southern Queensland.

Now, to assist those in the UK what shall we call such an establishment ?
Well...the best description is a steak house......but of course with a name like Hogs Breath.......they don't serve any pork :D

In actual fact the food was very good and the atmosphere was very hubble bubblish which I'm sure you agree adds a bit to the dining experience. :)

As a side issue the vino was very tasty too. :beer:

Anyway I digress..........cos it just so happens that whoa and behold.......we bumped into some Expats. Now these were no ordinary Expats. They were a very special and amicable group......salt of the earth types.......you know how it goes.

Luckily I had my digi camera with me so I thought I would share the moment with you........

OOPS !

Silly me forgot to attach the piccies............. :D

MrsDagboy Jun 5th 2005 9:49 pm

LOL!!!!! And you promised you wouldnt post it cos its not my best angle!! :p :D

ABCDiamond Jun 6th 2005 12:06 am

Originally Posted by Bix

Talk about getting people worried !! :scared:

JackTheLad Jun 6th 2005 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
OOPS !

You might have washed before you went out for dinner!! I assume you're 4th from the left, ya dirty bugger. And your pig impressions need a bit of work, its quite obviously a shaved, rather fat, lion

JTL

JackTheLad Jun 6th 2005 12:18 pm

A propos nothing

Quote:

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Sir Winston Churchill

JTL

MrsDagboy Jun 6th 2005 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Talk about getting people worried !! :scared:

The funny thing is that he expects people to believe that he just "ran into" us. Of course everyone would know that if we had seen him coming we would have been the ones running :p ;) .

Phoenixuk2oz Jun 6th 2005 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
OOPS !

Bix you buggar. I nearly lost me bowels when I saw the attachment :scared:

Anyways, you could have forewarned ....I'd have shaved me ar*e :D

Bix Jun 6th 2005 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
The funny thing is that he expects people to believe that he just "ran into" us. Of course everyone would know that if we had seen him coming we would have been the ones running :p ;) .

I am beginning to regret starting this thread.........ah shite, in for a penny in for a dollar.....no I'm not ;)

I would just like to take this opportunity to say what a wonderful evening we had....good food....good drink and damned good company.

I even had an intellectual discussion with two scamps about the finer points of transformers !

BUT.....oh bugger...no....for once I will leave it there. :)

Bix Jun 6th 2005 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Bix you buggar. I nearly lost me bowels when I saw the attachment :scared:

Anyways, you could have forewarned ....I'd have shaved me ar*e :D

But darling, haven't I always told you I like your arse just the way it is ? :rolleyes:

Natures reserve. ;)

Bix Jun 6th 2005 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
A propos nothing

Quote:

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Sir Winston Churchill

JTL

But as Georgy said "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

Phoenixuk2oz Jun 6th 2005 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
But darling, haven't I always told you I like your arse just the way it is ? :rolleyes: Natures reserve. ;)

Freekin hell.......it's been called big in its time......but never been told it's the size of a nature reserve :rolleyes:

Cheeky lion :D