Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Phucked and phar from home

Phucked and phar from home

Old Feb 4th 2005, 11:04 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Unhappy Phucked and phar from home

Evry now'n'then people need someone to talk to ...

Old Feb 4th 2005, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future
Default Re: Phucked and phar from home

What's wrong Proofreader?
Old Feb 4th 2005, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
He got the sack from his/her job (judging by the thread title)!

OzTennis
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:07 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: Phucked and phar from home

Originally Posted by OzTennis
He got the sack from his/her job (judging by the thread title)!

OzTennis
More fool me, for giving you the benefit of the doubt ... you really are a wanker, aren't you?

Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:10 pm
Dismembered Bat

Red face Re: Phucked and phar from home

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
Thanks Sue, for your concern. Maybe that's all I needed ... someone to say, "are you ok?"

Had a few too many maybe, though I don't think so. Just needed to be 'in touch'.

*wry smile*
Cx

Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:14 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ProofReader
More fool me, for giving you the benefit of the doubt ... you really are a wanker, aren't you?

Probably just ironic.

Hope things get better.
Alistair
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

*smile* sent you a pm...keep in touch...be happy. x
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:20 pm
Loving life in Brissie

cagandchris will become famous soon enough

Hope you're ok....
....sent you a PM!

carole x
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Evry now'n'then people need someone to talk to ...

Hi PR
It always feels worse when you're far from home. I hope things get better soon; maybe it's time for a good night out with the Brisbane Girls Drinking Club... soon! Meanwhile you have us nutters to entertain you
Take care
Larissa
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:32 pm
Dismembered Bat

Oh god, how does one save face in a public situation like this?

Just having a hard week's end here ... all my troubles have come to haunt me.

I'll be fine tomorra ... sorry for being such a woos.

A million thanks to Sue, Leigh and Carole ... for being there, for your support, for ... just being you! You've all brought tears to my eyes; perhaps restored a little faith in humanity. Love you all.

Attached Images  
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:37 pm
Dismembered Bat

Oh 'eck, now I've done it ... sorry Al, forgot to mention you in that last one. Bless you.

Larissa, Maple Leaf, your support is much appreciated. Thank you. xx

Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god, how does one save face in a public situation like this?

Just having a hard week's end here ... all my troubles have come to haunt me.

I'll be fine tomorra ... sorry for being such a woos.

A million thanks to Sue, Leigh and Carole ... for being there, for your support, for ... just being you! You've all brought tears to my eyes; perhaps restored a little faith in humanity. Love you all.

Don't be such a wally wombat, you don't have to save any face - WE LIKE YOU!!!!

Have a nice sleep, see you on the 'morro... x
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

And anyway...it could have been worse for you...you could have had a day like mine:-

BAD HAIR DAY OR WHAT???
Attached Images  
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

AMD...I went to the beach today and everyone was staring at me...don't know why, but I have a real complex about it now....you'll tell me if there's something wrong, won't you?.....
Attached Images  
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
~
This past week as i prepare to leave and be with my loved one. I have been overwhelmed with feelings of missing my closest friend....she and i have been friends for what seems like forever. I have been wondering how long it will take to find another friend like her in a new country????..you know..the type of friend that you trust competely....that confidant that nevr judges you no matter what..and understand where you are at in your life and the reasons behind it.......
Hi Maple Leaf
Some mates are just irreplaceable and its easy to call/write/email; you don't have to stop being mates but you need to make an effort to keep in touch. When I call my best mate it sounds like she is just down the road! As for finding a another bessie mate, it will happen in time and I think you just have to focus on meeting people and being genuine... sounds corney but you have to look at what you have to give others rather than what they can give you, but you have to stay away from anyone who will totally sap out your will to live with negativity etc.
Anyway... you have your "loved one" to be with now!
Gosh I'm being thoughtful tonight :scared:
ATB
Larissa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.