Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Phoning Dimias enquiry line.

Phoning Dimias enquiry line.

Old Oct 13th 2004, 3:33 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Phoning Dimias enquiry line.

Hi Guys,
Has anyone ever phoned Dimias enquiry line,how do they view your enquiries? & are they helpfull?
Donna.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

bored brit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Phoning Dimias enquiry line.

Originally Posted by madsad
Hi Guys,
Has anyone ever phoned Dimias enquiry line,how do they view your enquiries? & are they helpfull?
Donna.

I think it depends on what you phone them for if its just a general enquiry I think they tend to be a bit abrupt sometimes-they probably get hundreds of enquiries a day.
When we phoned them for a answer the girl who we were talking to was extremely politeful and very helpful and told us that we would here from them in 10 days and low and behold a letter from them arrived a week later-unfortunately it wasnt our visa but at least we know it being looked at as they requested more info about my work experience.

If you want to phone them there number is 0061396574115
Hope this helps
Old Oct 13th 2004, 4:09 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phoning Dimias enquiry line.

Originally Posted by bored brit
I think it depends on what you phone them for if its just a general enquiry I think they tend to be a bit abrupt sometimes-they probably get hundreds of enquiries a day.
When we phoned them for a answer the girl who we were talking to was extremely politeful and very helpful and told us that we would here from them in 10 days and low and behold a letter from them arrived a week later-unfortunately it wasnt our visa but at least we know it being looked at as they requested more info about my work experience.

If you want to phone them there number is 0061396574115
Hope this helps

Thank you Bored Brit.
Donna.