Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

phoning adelaide?

phoning adelaide?

Old Apr 25th 2004, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

elbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default phoning adelaide?

We got our requests for medicals and police checks recently which we duly sent back. Is it worth phoning our case officer or someone at DIMIA to check they arrived safe and sound. I have read a few posts about it and am feeling a little twitchy!
Old Apr 25th 2004, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all
Default Re: phoning adelaide?

Originally posted by elbow
We got our requests for medicals and police checks recently which we duly sent back. Is it worth phoning our case officer or someone at DIMIA to check they arrived safe and sound. I have read a few posts about it and am feeling a little twitchy!

We like everyone else have sent back our medicals etc and dont have a clue if they arrived.........but if everyone phoned, the visa processing generally must be delayed...so I say wait and see :scared:
Old Apr 25th 2004, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

elbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: phoning adelaide?

Originally posted by steve-n-jo
We like everyone else have sent back our medicals etc and dont have a clue if they arrived.........but if everyone phoned, the visa processing generally must be delayed...so I say wait and see :scared:
Yes, i must learn the value of patience! I'll try and learn some Jedi mind tricks to help me relax!