Phone Problems

Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:39 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Phone Problems

We are with Telstra and for some reason, for the past month or so, my family in the UK have been having problems getting through. Both my mum and brother are telling me that the phone is constantly engaged when they try to ring. They have both called BT and I have called Telstra and there are no faults on either side apparently.

We have an answer phone, Telstra voice mail and call waiting, so the caller should not be getting an engaged tone as call waiting should alert us and if that fails, voicemail should pick it up.

Has anyone else been having this problem?
Old Mar 6th 2009, 12:30 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phone Problems

No, but might be due to lack of availbale internaitonal capacity. Always get that problem on Christmas and New Years' day.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Phone Problems

I love your name!

Yes it happens to me sometimes its just some satellite thing, it happens on days in the UK where they have free calls to Oz...gets jammed