Phoenixuk2oz

Old Jul 1st 2004, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Phoenixuk2oz

Oy Janey where have you disappeared to Have you left without telling us??

Or
Areyou about to arise from the ashes
Old Jul 1st 2004, 1:03 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by debsy

Or
Debs, completion on the house should have been yesterday (Wed there), & the shippers were coming mon/tues/wed so Im betting shes been a busy little bee. Crossed fingers that it all went OK & the house has settled, you know what they say, no news is good news, hope its true this time!
Old Jul 1st 2004, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Debs, completion on the house should have been yesterday (Wed there), & the shippers were coming mon/tues/wed so Im betting shes been a busy little bee. Crossed fingers that it all went OK & the house has settled, you know what they say, no news is good news, hope its true this time!
Lets hope so
Thanks Mrs D
Hoping to see you soon
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 12:11 am
ABCDiamond

She probably packed her computer

No internet till she unpacks it again at this end

Old Jul 4th 2004, 5:11 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Or
Hiya Debsy, MrsDagboy, ABCD & Scrawni

Thanks for your concern guys. The Eagle hasn't quite landed yet but we're on our way..sort of...........

What's happened so far;

Well.............after all the hasstle we had re selling the house we eventually had 2 offers, accepted one and finally finished the deal exactly five weeks later. Completed the sale on Wednesday then handed keys over.

We've been to David's parents in Suffolk on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and returned today [Sunday] hence my not being on the forum.

And I've missed y'all

We had a "small" catastrophe on the first day the packers arrived.

One hour into packing our stuff the dog....being a Springer....sprang once too often.....and dislocated her hip!!

Are we lucky or wot

We had to make a mad dash to the vets. Dog had to stay in overnight and day two of packing we had to drop dog off at my parents [20 miles away as she had to stay on total bed rest].

Ever tried to keep a Springer on bed rest Nightmare time I can tell ya:scared:

On top of this..........a few weeks ago mum found a lump under her arm. Hospital consultant done all tests and wants to see her tomorrow for results. REALLY upset re this but trying to put on a brave face on it all [mum is coming with us to Oz for the first 3 months to help us get settled so as you can see....we can't book flights until consultant gives all clear tomorrow]

The last couple of weeks have been traumatic to say the least.

*Son wanting to stay in UK & telling us two weeks before we left.

*Mum with lump.....

* Dog with dislocated hip...

and then saying goodbyes to family etc.

So..........we're now back at my mum & dad's and all set to get the flights once we know about mum [Seeing consultant tomos].

I will update you all asap once flights have been booked [I'm currently emailing using parents PC].

Hope you guys are also doing good.

OK....that's me done for now. Will keep ya all updated after we know more about mum. Speak to you all soon. We're out for meals tonight and tomos however I'll try get back to you by Tuesday / Wednesday once we get flights sorted.

Take care.......loadsa loadsa cyber kisses& I can't wait to see ya'all in Oz....oh.....and buggar the coffee....it's Champers if we get through this lot!

Janeyxxxx

Old Jul 4th 2004, 7:08 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Janey

I hope everything is ok wth your Mum!

I'm counting on you for my social life in Brisse

I'm sending you lots of cyber hugs!!!!!!

Nikki xxxx
Old Jul 4th 2004, 8:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Janey,
Good luck for the rest of the organising, and hope you mum is OK.
Looking forward to meeting you over here, sounds like you & Nikki will be joining Michaela, Petra and I in the "just a few beers tonight" visits to the city....?
Old Jul 5th 2004, 6:25 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Hi gang

Just thought I'd update you on wots happened with mum.

Unfortunatly the news is not too good.

Mum has to go into hospital next week to have lump/lymph gland removed and expect results some 2/3 weeks later hence mum canot now come with us to Oz.

As you can imagine.....today has not been a good day however mum has insited we go on ahead and mum/dad will join us in a few months

Am awaiting flights to be confirmed to arrive about 15th July in Brisbane. Feels REALLY strange organising the move without mum but as we've no jobs, no where to live etc then we have no choiuce but to move on and hope all goes well and mum/dad join us in few months time.

So.....that's it from me for now. Quick curtesey update to keep y'all informed.

Thanks for all the good wishes and helping me to keep my chin up. I'll certainly keep to your offer of a beer Poll when we get out there

Will confirm flight details asap...and thanks again guys

Janey xxxx

Old Jul 5th 2004, 6:48 pm
j&s
Forum Regular

j&s is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Janey, really feeling for you chuck!

Keep ya chin up, hoping you mum is going to be okay.

Sue
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Hi gang

Mum has to go into hospital next week to have lump/lymph gland removed and expect results some 2/3 weeks later hence mum canot now come with us to Oz.

As you can imagine.....today has not been a good day however mum has insited we go on ahead and mum/dad will join us in a few months

Am awaiting flights to be confirmed to arrive about 15th July in Brisbane. Feels REALLY strange organising the move without mum but as we've no jobs, no where to live etc then we have no choiuce but to move on and hope all goes well and mum/dad join us in few months time.

Thanks for all the good wishes and helping me to keep my chin up. I'll certainly keep to your offer of a beer Poll when we get out there

Janey xxxx
Oh dear Janey,
I am really sorry to hear about your mum.
I had a similar experience myself. My mum and dad have been staying with me and whilst we were out on saturday night he showed me a pea sized lump on his neck. I took him to the doctors who said he she go to his own doctor when he gets back to the UK. The Doctor said he did not think it was anything to worry about though. I hope that he is right.

My thoughts are with you and I wish you all the very best for the future. I am sure you will be fine and I hope that your mum makes a speedy recovery.

Take care
Debsx
Old Jul 5th 2004, 10:46 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

PUK, give your mum an extra hug from us, still got fingers crossed that everything will be ok. Hold on girl! I sent you a PM you know where with my phone number in it, but you havent read it, so make sure you do or I'll have to come hunt you down :scared: .

Actually I will send you one here as well, then you have no excuse .
Old Jul 5th 2004, 10:52 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi gang

Janey xxxx
Oh......... Good luck for you mum, and you guys of course!
Hope your mum can join you as soon as possible!!!!

Good luck with all the last bits of organising things before you leave.

Simone
Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Janey,

Chin up girl, you have been through so much lately and I wish there was something I could say to make it all better.

It seems that you might be going out about the same time as us (15th) We fligh from Heathrow and we will be in Singapore for a couple of days before we hit Brisbane on the 18th.

Sending positive thoughts to your mum!! She will be out there before you know it.

Keep in touch,

Mandy
Old Jul 13th 2004, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi gang

Janey xxxx
Janey
Hows your mum? Have you gone yet?
Old Jul 13th 2004, 12:01 pm
Rocket Scientist

Janey
Hows your mum? Have you gone yet?
Debs, Janey has just left my place after having dinner here, so she got here OK . Her mum is having an op tomorrow (I think), so they will know more then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.