Phew!!!

Old Apr 30th 2004, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

mikenvonny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Phew!!!

Talk about last minute.
Got grant letter last thursday and sent passports to London for evidencing. Post office said they would be delivered Monday, what was monday? Anzac Day , AHC closed and so parcel returned to GPO. parcel then delivered tuesday.
Then the heavens were smiling on us, as passports returned with visas attached thursday morning(great service!!)
good job really as i had got good deal with singapore to fly sat(may 1st) £1600.00 for 4 adults(2 teenagers)
Crown are in packing as i write
Anyway hello to all of you down on the Gold Coast, we will be there by MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 30th 2004, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of
Default Re: Phew!!!

Originally posted by mikenvonny
Talk about last minute.
Got grant letter last thursday and sent passports to London for evidencing. Post office said they would be delivered Monday, what was monday? Anzac Day , AHC closed and so parcel returned to GPO. parcel then delivered tuesday.
Then the heavens were smiling on us, as passports returned with visas attached thursday morning(great service!!)
good job really as i had got good deal with singapore to fly sat(may 1st) £1600.00 for 4 adults(2 teenagers)
Anyway hello to all of you down on the Gold Coast, we will be there by MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck mate. Good to see you left a nice big margin for error !!!!
Old Apr 30th 2004, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about last minute.

Best Wishes!!! I don't think I could handle that fast a move :scared:
Old Apr 30th 2004, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Innyjim
Good luck mate. Good to see you left a nice big margin for error !!!!
Cheers
I would like to think it was a perfectly executed operation, but it was more good luck than anything, been shi**ng myself for last week.
Could have changed flights, but would have lost offer, spent yesterday frantically booking hire cars, accomodation etc
Old Apr 30th 2004, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

[You have a very understanding family- talk about last minute!
Hope it all goes well for you-
once crown have gone you can sit back and enjoy Sing.air on Saturday
Old Apr 30th 2004, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

I would like to sit back, but i've nothing to sit on!!
Old Apr 30th 2004, 11:22 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

talk about by the skin of your teeth ... you def got guts migrating will be a breeze now
Old Apr 30th 2004, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

You have been lucky. Don't know if I could leave everything that close!! Best of luck and keep us informed.
KayCee
Old Apr 30th 2004, 1:41 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Talk about last minute.

Bloody hell mate your brave arent ya....all the best for your move another day to go are you all excited? what airport you flying from and wot time do you leave?