Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pets to Oz from NZ (North Island)

Pets to Oz from NZ (North Island)

Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:55 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Default Pets to Oz from NZ (North Island)

Hello, Looks like a move is on the cards and I was wondering if anyone in Oz moved from the North Island of NZ and moved pets. If so, could you recommend anyone? Thanks. - Woof / Miaow
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice
Default Re: Pets to Oz from NZ (North Island)

Sadly we're only taking her ashes now (gulp, sob) but when we were going to move our cat from Oz to NZ the shipping company recommended someone called something like 'the pet man' - not got any personal experience of them (see above) - although anyone shipping pets from England, I totally recommend Golden Arrow. Our cat had never been outside until she got into the crate (London living), we were fully expecting to find traumatised animal inside - and she walked out like she owned the place and had 5 happy years here.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 2:01 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by briwi
Sadly we're only taking her ashes now (gulp, sob) but when we were going to move our cat from Oz to NZ the shipping company recommended someone called something like 'the pet man' - not got any personal experience of them (see above) - although anyone shipping pets from England, I totally recommend Golden Arrow. Our cat had never been outside until she got into the crate (London living), we were fully expecting to find traumatised animal inside - and she walked out like she owned the place and had 5 happy years here.

Thank you. I've heard he's good too. He's in Auckland. Warwick someone. Does your cat go out now?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:19 am
D&W
Forum Regular

D&W is a jewel in the roughD&W is a jewel in the roughD&W is a jewel in the roughD&W is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mumomonty
Hello, Looks like a move is on the cards and I was wondering if anyone in Oz moved from the North Island of NZ and moved pets. If so, could you recommend anyone? Thanks. - Woof / Miaow
Hi,

We have just recently moved with our 2 dogs from Auckland to Oz. We also used Pet man and Warwick is a great guy. I can highly recommend them. The dogs got pick up at our house and stayed in their Kennel facilities for 2 days (at no extra costs). This gave us a little bit of time to get organised here in OZ before the doggies arrived.

If you need his contact details, just let me know.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

she doesn't go out now - due to being in small box - but yes, once she got here she started going outside, climbed her first tree, caught a lizard - and I'm ashamed to say a small bird (which she got smacked for), but considering she was 15 at the time, I'm happy she had the experience before she went where the good cats go!!!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:21 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mumomonty
You decided to move back in the end then!

Buzzy
Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:42 pm
Member of Mumo-land

Originally Posted by briwi
she doesn't go out now - due to being in small box - but yes, once she got here she started going outside, climbed her first tree, caught a lizard - and I'm ashamed to say a small bird (which she got smacked for), but considering she was 15 at the time, I'm happy she had the experience before she went where the good cats go!!!
Oh bless her. I was just worried about mine. Snakes adn paralysis ticks :-(
Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:42 pm
Member of Mumo-land

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
You decided to move back in the end then!

Buzzy
Yes! It's true what they say absence does make the heart grow fonder!
ha ha.