pets help

Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

cato is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pets help

Hi

i have been told today that i need an address in australia before i can get an import permit for my cats. has anyone else had this problem if so, how did you get around it.
we are due to go the end of the year and do not have an address in oz or anyone who can lend us there address for the permits, so we are a bit stuck at the mo. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks in advance
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: pets help

Hi we are going to Brisbane and when we applied for our permit I put my step son down who lives in Geralton WA. I think you can use any employer if you have one lined up. sorry cant be more help
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: pets help

Originally Posted by cato
Hi

i have been told today that i need an address in australia before i can get an import permit for my cats. has anyone else had this problem if so, how did you get around it.
we are due to go the end of the year and do not have an address in oz or anyone who can lend us there address for the permits, so we are a bit stuck at the mo. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks in advance
we just gave the address of the holiday home we were coming to and then once we got here and had somewhere to live changed the address.
Tracie