Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pets are airborne!!

Pets are airborne!!

Old Sep 4th 2005, 2:26 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pets are airborne!!

The plane took off from Heathrow at 12:20 (BST). Should be in tomorrow at around 16:00 (WA). Not too much longer for them to travel now.

Thanks to all of you who sent *safe journey* vibes - they were very much appreciated. We were impressed to receive an e-mail from Airpets yesterday to let us know that they'd arrived safely from the kennels in Somerset. Wonder if we'll get another tomorrow when they've landed...? We'll see.

I'll still be glad when they're back on terra firma !

Sue
Old Sep 4th 2005, 3:14 pm

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pets are airborne!!

Look forward to hearing that they have arrived safely. Airpets emailed me to say my moggies had arrived and I got a call from MEL Quarantine the day they arrived to let me know they were OK and to check if they were fussy Pommie eaters or had any special requirements.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 4:29 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
The plane took off from Heathrow at 12:20 (BST). Should be in tomorrow at around 16:00 (WA). Not too much longer for them to travel now.

Thanks to all of you who sent *safe journey* vibes - they were very much appreciated. We were impressed to receive an e-mail from Airpets yesterday to let us know that they'd arrived safely from the kennels in Somerset. Wonder if we'll get another tomorrow when they've landed...? We'll see.

Sue
Hi Sue,

They'll be fine. It wont be too long before you see them again...

D D
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:22 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bella Donna

Sue
Safe Journey for the pets. Let us know how they got on.

Cheers

Ginny