Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Petrie - North Brisbane

Petrie - North Brisbane

Old Jan 12th 2007, 5:07 pm
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough
Default Petrie - North Brisbane

Hi, Is there anybody out there who's been to or live in Petrie. We'd like to live on the Sunshine Coast but Petrie is about as far as you can get and still have a decent Internet Connection? It looks pretty good on realestate.com.au but it doesn't give you much of a feel for the area etc

Any Info will be much appreciated, we should hopefully get a visa in the next 6 weeks and we're off straight away!

Cheers All
Old Jan 13th 2007, 8:00 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petrie - North Brisbane

Originally Posted by MenAtWork
Hi, Is there anybody out there who's been to or live in Petrie. We'd like to live on the Sunshine Coast but Petrie is about as far as you can get and still have a decent Internet Connection? It looks pretty good on realestate.com.au but it doesn't give you much of a feel for the area etc

Any Info will be much appreciated, we should hopefully get a visa in the next 6 weeks and we're off straight away!

Cheers All
Why can't you get good internet services on the Sunshine Coast region? Possibly the BE forum members from the Sunshine Coast region may disagree with your evaluation of the internet services.

Is it April Fools Day already?

Last edited by The Bloke; Jan 13th 2007 at 8:11 am.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 8:38 am
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Petrie - North Brisbane

I've had a pretty good look but perhaps i'm not looking in the right place. I'd love to be proved wrong.

All of my work is internet based so it's crucial that i have a good reliable service. 512K ADSL wont do the job.