Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Petra and Co are on route at last

Petra and Co are on route at last

Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Petra and Co are on route at last

Its been a long, long process for petra.......she has probably had her visa long before many even applied, but at long last she is on her way. On the plane as we type!!!
Who is meeting her at the other end............?
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:05 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Default Re: Petra and Co are on route at last

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Its been a long, long process for petra.......she has probably had her visa long before many even applied, but at long last she is on her way. On the plane as we type!!!
Who is meeting her at the other end............?
When does she arrive here?

Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:07 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Michelle & Poll were planning to. I know it's just before 7am but can't remember day It was on another thread.
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

She will land tommorrow morning for those of us that are in Oz......or late tonight for those in the UK.
I also thought it was Pollyanna and Michelle meeting her.
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:12 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I think Michelle & Poll were planning to. I know it's just before 7am but can't remember day It was on another thread.

We bandied the idea around in the Brisbane Girls Drinking thread (I think that was the one), but never made any firm arrangements to my knowledge.

Old Apr 13th 2005, 2:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I can't get over to the airport cos I don't drive, and Michelle is out running at 6am or something daft, so I do't think we're gonna get there - Petra arrives 6.15am.
I do have her mobile number though, so I shall welcome her that way
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:59 am
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I can't get over to the airport cos I don't drive, and Michelle is out running at 6am or something daft, so I do't think we're gonna get there - Petra arrives 6.15am.
I do have her mobile number though, so I shall welcome her that way

So are they here yet? Or is it tomorrow they arrive?

Old Apr 14th 2005, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Take good care of them, they are a lovely family... and make sure the bottle shops are well stocked
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:07 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the delay but can't log in at work at present.....Petra and co arrived this morning at 6.45, she sent me a text saying she didn't look her best so was glad we weren't at the airport, and all she wanted was a hot shower!!!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Sorry for the delay but can't log in at work at present.....Petra and co arrived this morning at 6.45, she sent me a text saying she didn't look her best so was glad we weren't at the airport, and all she wanted was a hot shower!!!

Thats what she gets for guzzling so much wine!!!!!!! She is like a bloody fish!!

Seriously though, she has been a very good friend to me, not only did we meet up quite a few times last year, prior to us coming over, she was also very, very supportive to me when I was very, very low earlier this year.
I hope Brisbane is good to them.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 2:20 pm
Home and Happy

Really looking forward to meeting her when I can, Sandra, and we'll give her some good nights out and look after her.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 4:49 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Wonder how long before she finds an internet cafe and gets in her first post from 'the other side'.

Thats the thing with Petra at least you know she'll keep us all informed and up to date. (for all us nosey b*****s)

Saw her on Saturday and she was taking it steady, but Neil was a bit wobbly.
Could be the last time we get together, as they went to Brissy
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Could be the last time we get together, as they went to Brissy [/QUOTE]

Hi Paul,

When you say 'taking it steady' I presume you mean the alchohol intake!!!!
Rather partial to a glass of wine is Petra!!! LOL

We will meet up again as they are coming over for a holiday!!!

Your next to get here!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:49 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Could be the last time we get together, as they went to Brissy

Hi Paul,

When you say 'taking it steady' I presume you mean the alchohol intake!!!!
Rather partial to a glass of wine is Petra!!! LOL

Your next to get here![/QUOTE]

Got our first house viewer tomorrow (saturday) so fingers crossed.
House is tip top now so they better be impressed, even borrowed posh garden furniture from neighbours.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Your next to get here!
Hey, sounds like we'll need an ex-Pomey pish-up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.