Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Peterborough Meet Up - Adelaide Bound! 26th Feb

Peterborough Meet Up - Adelaide Bound! 26th Feb

Old Feb 7th 2006, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

The_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the rough
Default Peterborough Meet Up - Adelaide Bound! 26th Feb

Hi All

Am organising a meet up in Peterborough at the Brewers Fayre Pub in Hampton (just off the A1). http://www.brewersfayre.host.goodtec...=Brewers_Fayre

Sunday 26th Feb - say from 2:30pm onwards if it suits everyone. We plan to eat there but it's a pub so I guess you can pick and choose if you eat or not.

I'll make some sort of 'BE' sign so you know who I am!

PM me if you need more details.

Martine
Old Feb 7th 2006, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peterborough Meet Up - Adelaide Bound! 26th Feb

Originally Posted by The_Stockwells
Hi All

Am organising a meet up in Peterborough at the Brewers Fayre Pub in Hampton (just off the A1). http://www.brewersfayre.host.goodtec...=Brewers_Fayre

Sunday 26th Feb - say from 2:30pm onwards if it suits everyone. We plan to eat there but it's a pub so I guess you can pick and choose if you eat or not.

Martine

Hi Martine,
would love to come but that is the only weekend we can't make due to skiing holiday 23/2 to 27/2 .Any other weekend would be good . see what you can do I supose it depends on everybody elses plans to . I know how hard it can be trying to get a date that suits all , keep me posted and i'll also watch out for any developments. Feel free to PM us Fingers crossed hey,would be great to meet you and any new faces

Phil and Tracey
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Martine
Hi Martine

We are fine for that weekend.

Shame Tracey & Phil will be away.

Graham
Old Feb 8th 2006, 11:16 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Martine

Graham
Hi Mate
We would love to have come..... but we moved from Market Deeping to Perth 5 weeks ago.......AND LOVE IT!! :-)

Good luck
Neil & Michelle.
PS
If your coming to Perth and think I can help, just shout.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
Hi Mate
We would love to have come..... but we moved from Market Deeping to Perth 5 weeks ago.......AND LOVE IT!! :-)

Good luck
Neil & Michelle.
PS
If your coming to Perth and think I can help, just shout.
Excuses, excuses

Hope it's going OK for you in Perth.

Graham
Old Feb 8th 2006, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice

Hi All

Martine

Hi Martine

This will be our first meet so be gentle - Well until you know us that is.

Dave & I would love to come and meet everyone - new faces new beginnings and all that jazz.

Better draw straws as to which one of us will drive then.

Linda / Dave (Northampton)
Old Feb 8th 2006, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Martine

Graham

Graham

Good too meet you at last.

Linda / Dave
Old Feb 8th 2006, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LindyLooPot
Graham

Good too meet you at last.

Linda / Dave

Likewise. Don't worry we'll try not to be too scary :scared:

Graham
Old Feb 8th 2006, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

The_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LindyLooPot
Hi Martine

This will be our first meet so be gentle - Well until you know us that is.

Dave & I would love to come and meet everyone - new faces new beginnings and all that jazz.

Better draw straws as to which one of us will drive then.

Linda / Dave (Northampton)
Linda it will be our first meet too and if I'm honest, I'm pretty nervous about it. There is a certain air of "internet dating" about these meet ups in that you're meeting people for the first time and what will they think of you, what will you think of them, etc., etc., but, we do all have one thing in common at least and I know that I have a gazillion questions!!!

Looking forward to it everyone. Shame about Teejay not being able to make it - have to meet in Oz!
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Linda it will be our first meet too and if I'm honest, I'm pretty nervous about it. There is a certain air of "internet dating" about these meet ups in that you're meeting people for the first time and what will they think of you, what will you think of them, etc., etc., but, we do all have one thing in common at least and I know that I have a gazillion questions!!!

Looking forward to it everyone. Shame about Teejay not being able to make it - have to meet in Oz!

You betcha !! We'll have a meet up in Oz for sure
You guys will have a great time, i know from previous meets
Just be sure to let us know how you all got on and how you found it !
I'm sure Graham and Sara will fill us in , we'll have to go down to the pub and find out all about the new people we are gonna encounter in Adelaide/Oz, once we get there of course
Have a great time and a few for us !!
cheers
Phil and tracey xx
Old Feb 9th 2006, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

omg a peterborough meet whereabouts are you guys from?we come from orton,or did 6 months ago

have a drink for me

tracey
Old Feb 9th 2006, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scissors
omg a peterborough meet whereabouts are you guys from?we come from orton,or did 6 months ago

have a drink for me

tracey
Hi Tracey

I am also Tracey, on speaking to Graham and Sara I believe that your OH is a relative of my late mothers best friend. If you want to know more I will PM you. We are in Yaxley, but used to live in Fletton many many years ago.

Cheers

Tracey
Old Feb 9th 2006, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

oh i know yaxley and fleton very very well you got me intrigues now though
Originally Posted by teejay66
Hi Tracey

I am also Tracey, on speaking to Graham and Sara I believe that your OH is a relative of my late mothers best friend. If you want to know more I will PM you. We are in Yaxley, but used to live in Fletton many many years ago.

Cheers

Tracey
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hay Guys

Only 2 weeks so get the date booked in your diary.

Graham

Hi All

Martine
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:06 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
oh i know yaxley and fleton very very well you got me intrigues now though
Yaxley & Fletton, mmmmm, no wonder you're loving Perth

We lived in Orton Longueville and then Werrington for a while. Peterborough has taken more asylum seekers per head of population than anywhere else in the U.K. since the Iraq war.

Bet you miss it even more now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.