Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Peterborough Meet

Peterborough Meet

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Peterborough Meet

Hi there,people keep asking me when im going to organise another peterborough meet,but ive been sooo busy going to meets all over the place i havent had the chance, so i thought id better get on with it before another meet appears on the screen and i get way laid again :scared:

So here goes,what about sunday the 9th of may at 1 o clock
at the Brewsters pub which has a soft play area for kids,it has a travel inn right next door if anyone wants to stop over costing £45.95 per room per night.
Brewsters
Ashbourne road,of london road
Hampton
Peterborough pe7 8bt

southbound off the A1,then take theA15 through yaxley,left at the round about, towards serpentine green,at the next roundabout take a left into ashbourne road and brewsters is right in front of you,right next to serpentine green shopping centre if anyone wnt to shop as well
If anyone preffers the saturday night we could do that instead,or as well as??if you can let me know

tracey

Last edited by scissors; Mar 22nd 2005 at 8:51 am.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:27 am
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Peterborough Meet

Originally Posted by scissors
Hi there,people keep asking me when im going to organise another peterborough meet,but ive been sooo busy going to meets all over the place i havent had the chance, so i thought id better get on with it before another meet appears on the screen and i get way laid again :scared:

at the Brewsters pub which has a soft play area for kids,it has a travel inn right next door if anyone wants to stop over costing £45.95 per room per night.
Brewsters
Hampton
Peterborough pe7 8bt

southbound off the A1,then take theA15 through yaxley,left at the round about, towards serpentine green,at the next roundabout take a left into ashbourne road and brewsters is right in front of you,right next to serpentine green shopping centre if anyone wnt to shop as well
If anyone preffers the saturday night we could do that instead,or as well as??if you can let me know

tracey
Hi Tracey,

We may be in Perth by May. If not we could be up for this one.

I'll make a note of this in the diary.

Take care

Paul

P.S. wish the emoticons of Messenger7 would work here... lol!!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 11:26 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peterborough Meet

Brewsters
Hampton
Peterborough pe7 8bt

tracey
Hi Tracey, I will check the calendar when I get home but I can't think of any reason why we couldn't make it.

I reckon we will come down on the Saturday morning, maybe do a little bit of sightseeing (any suggestions?) and stay over. Yet another Premier Travel Inn Before we leave for good I reckon we will have visited every Travel Inn and Majestic Warehouse in the country at this rate.

So if anyone wants to do the Saturday night as well / instead we should be there.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Hi Tracey, I will check the calendar when I get home but I can't think of any reason why we couldn't make it.

I reckon we will come down on the Saturday morning, maybe do a little bit of sightseeing (any suggestions?) and stay over. Yet another Premier Travel Inn Before we leave for good I reckon we will have visited every Travel Inn and Majestic Warehouse in the country at this rate.

So if anyone wants to do the Saturday night as well / instead we should be there.
hi ian,we ll come over on saturday night as well if theres drinks to have lol, let me think about where you could go,theres the famous peterborough cathedral if your into that sort of thing,ferry meadow is lovely on a nice day,leave it with me and im sure i l think of some more

tracey
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Brewsters
Hampton
Peterborough pe7 8bt

tracey
Hi,

Although we live in Kent, my brother lives in Huntingdon, and I know the Hampton area of p'bro well. (We were thinking of moving there last year!!).
Need to check hubby's work schedule, but it should be ok. Would it be ok to bring son (7 months), or could see if brother could babysit (would need to tell him about Oz plans first).

Will let you know after Easter if that's ok, as brother is away until after the school holidays.
Cheers,
Judith
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hi,

Although we live in Kent, my brother lives in Huntingdon, and I know the Hampton area of p'bro well. (We were thinking of moving there last year!!).
Need to check hubby's work schedule, but it should be ok. Would it be ok to bring son (7 months), or could see if brother could babysit (would need to tell him about Oz plans first).

Will let you know after Easter if that's ok, as brother is away until after the school holidays.
Cheers,
Judith
hi judith,kid are ok, bring him with you,it would be great to meet you, where are you heading????

tracey
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

hi judith,kid are ok, bring him with you,it would be great to meet you, where are you heading????

tracey
Brisbane / Gold Coast area. Nothing more definate than that huge area yet....every website I look at looks great and so much better than Kent!!!! Hoping to get out there early next year for a holiday to see what's what, or we could just bite the bullett and move out without ever visiting !!!!! :scared:
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brisbane / Gold Coast area. Nothing more definate than that huge area yet....every website I look at looks great and so much better than Kent!!!! Hoping to get out there early next year for a holiday to see what's what, or we could just bite the bullett and move out without ever visiting !!!!! :scared:
lol, well thts what we re doing we havent been bfore and we re just gonna go for it,gold coast as well,lol see ya there,we hope to be there sometime this summer,just waiting to sell the house.

tracey
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

lol, well thts what we re doing we havent been bfore and we re just gonna go for it,gold coast as well,lol see ya there,we hope to be there sometime this summer,just waiting to sell the house.

tracey
Definately meet up when we get there....keep the bar stool warm!!! Good luck with the house sale. Dreading that more than all the visa worrying. I hate estae agents & solicitors!!! (Oops..hope you are not either!! lol ).

Hope to see you in P'bro.
Judith
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:54 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

hi ian,we ll come over on saturday night as well if theres drinks to have lol, let me think about where you could go,theres the famous peterborough cathedral if your into that sort of thing,ferry meadow is lovely on a nice day,leave it with me and im sure i l think of some more

tracey
I just noticed that the 9th May is a Monday. I take in you meant the 8th (and Saturday night = 7th)?
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Definately meet up when we get there....keep the bar stool warm!!! Good luck with the house sale. Dreading that more than all the visa worrying. I hate estae agents & solicitors!!! (Oops..hope you are not either!! lol ).

Hope to see you in P'bro.
Judith
lol,no im not either, i hate them too,this is the part ive been dreading the most,but its gotta be done im afraid,you gonna jion the brissie girls drinking club then

tracey
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

lol,no im not either, i hate them too,this is the part ive been dreading the most,but its gotta be done im afraid,you gonna jion the brissie girls drinking club then

tracey
Oh yes please...just have to tell hubby that it's mandatory, as the visa app is in my name!!!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by worzel
I just noticed that the 9th May is a Monday. I take in you meant the 8th (and Saturday night = 7th)?
shit.. your right i meant the 8th must have been looking at another month...not still under the influence promise
What woud i do without you guys lol do you think you ll be able to make it????? tracey
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh yes please...just have to tell hubby that it's mandatory, as the visa app is in my name!!!!!
lol,so is ours,so they ll have to behave themselves,lol

tracey
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Just bump this back up to the top again, sorry i got the date wrong t the top of the page,its sunday the 8TH of MAY,as worzel pointed out the error of my ways,lol,hant been drinking honestly

Anyway anyone else want to come along and put faces to names and have a good chat with like minded people if anyone intersted in stopping ove the saturday night we can have a get together thn as well

tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.