Wikiposts

Peter Andre

Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:38 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Peter Andre

This bloke need locking up.

She's a cling on sex pest. Does he ever leave Jordan alone. Touchy, feely, say you love me t#t.

And he's always got wood (and I dont mean fire wood)
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:39 am
WBB

Default Re: Peter Andre

Originally posted by Jack Daws
This bloke need locking up.

She's a cling on sex pest. Does he ever leave Jordan alone. Touchy, feely, say you love me t#t.

And he's always got wood (and I dont mean fire wood)
spiderman, spiderman

Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:41 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
spiderman, spiderman
misunderstood genius
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:41 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Alledgedly Jordan had a webbed hand last night.

Why are they bleeping so much tonight?

Is it 'cos of Johnny's statment last night
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:45 am
Banned

Peter Andre quote " Id be stupid not to take it. Err hang on ermm yeah Id be stupid"

No kiddin Sherlock.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:01 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Aside from the sex pest stuff, I am acyually getting to like him.

He's a twat, but a nice twat!

(oh my god, I am really going loopy now, liking Peter Andre)
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:03 am
WBB

Originally posted by Pollster

He's a twat, but a nice twat!

(oh my god, I am really going loopy now, liking Peter Andre)
i hear ya sister, i'm with ya on the muscular one.

Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Kelly T is an unknown quantity at this point

INSANIA!!!
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:04 am
Banned

He is a nice lad but sooo annoying.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:05 am
WBB

Originally posted by Kelly T
INSANIA!!!
da da da da da - da da da da da - da da da da da it's insania.

Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

He is just showing himself up....

I wonder if Jordans b/friend will be there when he gets voted off?
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:07 am
Banned

INSANIA!!!
Is that in OZ or New Zealand and what the cost of living like.

Oh and can WBB get a visa quicker for there?
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:09 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Is that in OZ or New Zealand and what the cost of living like.

Oh and can WBB get a visa quicker for there?
half way between romford and cyprus
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:10 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by wengerboy
half way between romford and cyprus
Good one wengie!
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

I missed it tonight but last night him and Jordan were chatting about getting together and she said she was an all or nothing girl - I think she meant that she would only get together with him if they got married. Inside I am sure he was thinking - got to get out of this- but on the outside he was agreeing with her.
I can see the headlines now- Busty marries Lusty- I give it two weeks !!!!!

natty

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.