Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

petair or ryslip group(boxer dog)

petair or ryslip group(boxer dog)

Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice
Default Re: petair or ryslip group(boxer dog)

We used Ryslip to ship 2 cats - I found them very good.

They were cheaper than the other companies I got quotes from but I also found them better to deal with. They were very patient answering all my questions as some of the others sent quotes through and I couldn't work out what I was paying for.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:29 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FionaandAndrew
We used Ryslip to ship 2 cats - I found them very good.

They were cheaper than the other companies I got quotes from but I also found them better to deal with. They were very patient answering all my questions as some of the others sent quotes through and I couldn't work out what I was paying for.
Yes I found them to be really helpful and patient with me as a worried pet owner. They completely took the hassle out of it and I liked the way I could settle my cat in the night before in his cattery.

My ex boss who is a vet knows them personally and recommends them highly as well.

I will say that the girls at Byford were brilliant - made a huge difference on my opinions of exporting. Of course we dont know what goes on in between the journey but at both sides, the people concerned did a good job.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

brushmate is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: petair or ryslip group(boxer dog)

thanks for all the info,we are going to go with ryslip i think,and try to get bella the boxer to fly on the same plane as us.being from up north we would have to take her down the night before anyway and put her in kennels as you can only fly from heathrow,so we will see how it goes,
Old Mar 30th 2010, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

sion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud of

We used golden arrow and they were fantastic.

Just a tip make sure your dog does NOT have the lepto vaccine within 6 months of travel or it will be refused entry.

We told our Vet not to but the stupid C#w did and we had to leave our dog for another 4 months until the blood test were OK
Old Mar 30th 2010, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough

We used ryslip, excellent service - I would highly recommend them.

They also had our labrador for 6 weeks before shipping which was a great help so when we arrived we had a decent gap to find accomodation without worrying about the dog

Regards
Robert