Reload this Page >

pet travel from sydney to adelaide

pet travel from sydney to adelaide

Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:54 am
Just Joined

cato is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pet travel from sydney to adelaide

Hi

can anyone recommend a pet shipper for our cats when i need to ship them from Sydney to Adelaide. They are going with Golden arrow from the UK to Sydney but just need to arrange there final travel.

many thanks
Old Nov 28th 2007, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

Hannah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pet travel from sydney to adelaide

You may want to try Jetpets. I'm using them to transport my dog from Sydney to Melbourne and have found them to be very reliable. Also, the cost is much less than I expected.

Good luck!

www.jetpets.com.au
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:01 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cato
Hi

can anyone recommend a pet shipper for our cats when i need to ship them from Sydney to Adelaide. They are going with Golden arrow from the UK to Sydney but just need to arrange there final travel.

many thanks
We used dogtainers from Sydney to brisbane. Good value and dog was happy enough.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

kendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nice

Sorry to butt in but do you mind me asking who did you use to fly your dog to Sydney? I've got a quote from Petair but just wondered who everyone else had used - and any to avoid?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

Hi There

We used Animal Couriers in the UK 01483 200123 www.animalcouriers.com
They were very good and profesional, We have been recommended to use Pet Carriers 1300 788 770 for her trip from Sydney to Brisbane. They were recommended by a freind who shipped her Dog de Bordeaux over.

Jane
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

kendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nice

Thanks guys, will give them a ring and get it sorted
Old Nov 30th 2007, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

Hills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cato
Hi

many thanks
We used Dogtainters (www.dogtainers.com.au) to ship our cats from Sydney to Adelaide. They collected them from Eastern Creek, and organised the flight from Sydney to Adelaide. I opted to collect the cats from Adelaide Airport, but they also deliver them to your door, if you wish.

Hills Boy