pet travel

Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

elaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant future
Default pet travel

Hi everyone

we are hoping to travel in 4 or 5 weeks to Perth. We are hoping to take Jayde our dog.

I have been checking out the relevent threads but have seen no mention of

Skymaster who are based at Manchester Airport. i am wondering if anyone on

BE has used them. If so are they dependable?

we would be grateful for any advise given.

Thanks Elaine xxx
Old Feb 4th 2006, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pet travel

Originally Posted by elaine&graham
Hi everyone

we are hoping to travel in 4 or 5 weeks to Perth. We are hoping to take Jayde our dog.

Thanks Elaine xxx
Elaine

Time is of the essence for you, you need to get a export licence and also book the quarantine station ASAP. I don't know who skymaster is but you need to book a shipper sooner than later.
Good Luck

Ali
Old Feb 4th 2006, 2:50 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I havn't heard of Skymaster either. We are using Golden Arrow Shippers who are based in Shropshire tel No: 01588 680240.

If you give them a ring they will explain all you need to do, they are very helpful and I am sure they will do there best to find a solution for you as I am afraid there is a 3 month wait for a place at the Perth quarantine station.

All the best
Old Feb 4th 2006, 3:39 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: pet travel

Hi Elaine,

I tip if you have not got your sky kennel yet get it a.s.a.p. so that you can get your dog used to being in it for a slightly longer period each day. this will reduce some of the stress for him/her.

My daughter ordered our sky kennel through internet with 2 day delivery.

As wll as your export licence your will alos most probably require an import licence. Are Rabies vacinations required for OZ?

Hope all goes well. Gillian

Hi everyone

Thanks Elaine xxx
Old Feb 4th 2006, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

elaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ray2gill
Hi Elaine,

I tip if you have not got your sky kennel yet get it a.s.a.p. so that you can get your dog used to being in it for a slightly longer period each day. this will reduce some of the stress for him/her.

My daughter ordered our sky kennel through internet with 2 day delivery.

As wll as your export licence your will alos most probably require an import licence. Are Rabies vacinations required for OZ?

Hope all goes well. Gillian
Hi all
thanks for all the replies. I have contacted Golden Arrow as no-one seems to have heard of skymaster, hope to be taking Jayde to vets on Monday
Thanks again

Elaine xxx
Old Feb 4th 2006, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
thanks for all the replies. I have contacted Golden Arrow as no-one seems to have heard of skymaster, hope to be taking Jayde to vets on Monday
Thanks again

Elaine xxx
We will be using Golden Arrow too later this year. My friend used them for her two cats and had no complaints and he was so reassuring on the phone, just need my visa then house to sell................ then Adelaide here we come.

Good Luck

Ali