pet immigration

Old Dec 4th 2005, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice
Default pet immigration

hi all has anybody taken there pets 2 oz and done all the leg work themselfs
eg organising the flight and quarantine? cause 2 go with the big companys costs a packet!!! koz :scared:
Old Dec 4th 2005, 1:27 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: pet immigration

Originally Posted by kozzae
hi all has anybody taken there pets 2 oz and done all the leg work themselfs
eg organising the flight and quarantine? cause 2 go with the big companys costs a packet!!! koz :scared:
No sorry, mine is going via Golden Arrow. I've done enough paperwork to last me a lifetime and i just felt like sitting back and getting someone else to do it for me. It's not that hard apparently, do a search cos I'm sure I've seen plenty of threads on doing it all yourself.

Good luck

Rachel
Old Dec 4th 2005, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you taking dogs or cats, because dogs do cost more.
My husband and I are hoping to get our visa in the new year and be in adelaide for summer.

We too are using Golden Arrow due to friends using them and they were reasonable and excellent to deal with. All i will have to do is make sure my cat has her innoculations and i give them her identi-chip and vaccination cards. They will even arrange for holly to be flown to adelaide after her 30 days in pet prison at melbourne reducing my stress levels considerably.

Alison
Old Dec 4th 2005, 4:22 pm
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all

we are hoping to go to adelaide with our cat too next sept ,do you mind if i ask how much it cost??
Old Dec 4th 2005, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Are you taking dogs or cats, because dogs do cost more.
My husband and I are hoping to get our visa in the new year and be in adelaide for summer.

We too are using Golden Arrow due to friends using them and they were reasonable and excellent to deal with. All i will have to do is make sure my cat has her innoculations and i give them her identi-chip and vaccination cards. They will even arrange for holly to be flown to adelaide after her 30 days in pet prison at melbourne reducing my stress levels considerably.

Alison
hi alison
we have a dog and a cat but as yet not done any ground work but ive heard it can be mega bucks im going 2 contact a few of the companys and get some quotes ive been wondering about doning all myself 2 compare the costs?
colin
Old Dec 4th 2005, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

hi alison
we have a dog and a cat but as yet not done any ground work but ive heard it can be mega bucks im going 2 contact a few of the companys and get some quotes ive been wondering about doning all myself 2 compare the costs?
colin
Colin

It will probably cost me @ 1400 max to ship,quarantine and then fly to adelaide but if my 13yr old cat doesn't go neither will i. I feel really guilty about putting her through the flights and quarantine but Chris Sorenson put my mind at rest.

Do your pets get on really well? Because it would be cheaper if they went together and were housed in quarantine together, i know it was for my friend but she had two cats not one of each. Dogs cost a lot more than cats and they may have to go separate and be housed in quarantine separately.

Are you sure you want the hassle of organising export licences and vets and things including booking the quarantine station (3mths in advance) when you also have to sort out a house sale and shipment of all your wordly goods, I did my skills assessment and 136 visa application myself and i got really stressed over it , and it was so time consuming.

Here's some details try them for a quote.
Golden Arrow 01 588 680 240 (Shropshire) ask for Chris Sorenson

Alison
Old Dec 4th 2005, 5:57 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

hi alison
colin
We got a quote from Airpets for a collie cross lab - Edinburgh to Heathrow (£450) Heathrow to Sydney (£1770). Bloods, vaccinations and quarintine fees extra.

There was a thread not too long ago and someone had put some costs down. Try running a wee search.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 4th 2005, 10:34 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget, they still have to pass the points test.

Paul.
Old Dec 4th 2005, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

Polyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by diddy
Don't forget, they still have to pass the points test.

Paul.
Not if they're MODL

Mutts On Demand List