Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perthites, missing person help

Perthites, missing person help

Old May 19th 2005, 2:55 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Perthites, missing person help

Just a quick update to let you know that he has been found.

Thanks very much for your help and ideas guys and gals.

Cheers
Kala
Old May 19th 2005, 3:01 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee

Cheers
Kala
Oh good!
Do you know anymore?(I am a nosy parker after all? )

Hope he just 'forgot' to call home or something....
Old May 19th 2005, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

Laurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really nice

Cheers
Kala
Where and how was he found? He's safe, I assume?
Old May 19th 2005, 3:39 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Laurie1st
Where and how was he found? He's safe, I assume?
From what I gather he is safe, All I know is he was found up north, the police called me this morning, they had just spoken to him

Cheers
Kala
Old May 19th 2005, 3:51 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

From what I gather he is safe, All I know is he was found up north, the police called me this morning, they had just spoken to him

Cheers
Kala
I love a happy ending, (epecially after a massage )
Old May 19th 2005, 3:53 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by renth
I love a happy ending, (epecially after a massage )
Old May 19th 2005, 6:54 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent news!!!!
Old May 19th 2005, 7:08 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Fabulous news! His parents' worst nightmare is over.

Well done, Kala, I'm sure his parents are very grateful to you.
Old May 19th 2005, 7:10 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I agree, well done Kala. It would have been so easy to say you didn't have time to help.
You did us all proud.

Maybe the footy Gods will let you pick 8 winners this week.
Old May 19th 2005, 7:15 am
WA country gal

freckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to all

Hurrah!! Soo glad to hear he has been found. And what an effort from all you lovely guys and girls on the forum! Brilliant!
Old May 19th 2005, 7:18 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

brilliant news! Well done Kala!
Old May 19th 2005, 7:43 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
brilliant news! Well done Kala!
Ahh you lot are lovely, I'm sure most people would have done what they could, as many others on this forum did.

I'm just glad the parents can chill out now, can't have been nice or them.

Fingers crossed for the footy Bordy after last weeks disaster

Kala
Old May 20th 2005, 3:07 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Just to give a little tiny bit more info... His dad posted on a dutch message board that Gerwin(yep, that's a typical dutch name! I even went out with a Gerwin once, though I'd rather quickly forget that again :scared: ) called home from Broome on the 19th.

Argh, I still want to know what happened, but it doesn't really matter, at least he's obviously ok, and has spoken to his parents.