perth webistes

Old Feb 14th 2005, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

J_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really nice
Default perth webistes

Hi there

does anyone know of a good website on perth?? showing suburbs and what its like there ? - i did find one the other day which was set up by a british coupe and it was really good - just punched in name of town and it gave basic info etc but I have searched high and low and i cant find it

Also we are going to be asked for our £100k bond soon - I have printed off the application form but can anyone tell me about the TFN/Exeption form?/ do we need to fill this in - are we exempt or not - if not then would we fill in our british tax numbers?? - also when we fax over the application before we post it they say they need a photocopy of the telegraphic transfer?? but we would just be ringing up and trasferring it so I wouldnt have anything to fax over - im a bit confused and Four Corners Emigration do not get involved in the Bond side of things

any advice from anyone who has just done it would be fantastic

thanks loads

Julie
Old Feb 14th 2005, 1:58 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: perth webistes

Originally Posted by J_IMHOFF
Hi there

does anyone know of a good website on perth?? showing suburbs and what its like there ? - i did find one the other day which was set up by a british coupe and it was really good - just punched in name of town and it gave basic info etc but I have searched high and low and i cant find it

Also we are going to be asked for our £100k bond soon - I have printed off the application form but can anyone tell me about the TFN/Exeption form?/ do we need to fill this in - are we exempt or not - if not then would we fill in our british tax numbers?? - also when we fax over the application before we post it they say they need a photocopy of the telegraphic transfer?? but we would just be ringing up and trasferring it so I wouldnt have anything to fax over - im a bit confused and Four Corners Emigration do not get involved in the Bond side of things

any advice from anyone who has just done it would be fantastic

thanks loads

Julie
try www.reiwa.com.au, www.aussiehome.com and www.aussiemove.com

All of these have suburb information.

The aussiehome one also has suburb price comparator which can sometimes be useful.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future
Default Re: perth webistes

Hi
Try emi-great.com
Donna