Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth weather in June/July

Perth weather in June/July

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:22 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Smile Perth weather in June/July

Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before but can you give me any idea what the weather will be like june july time...i know its heading into winter in Aus but just need an idea what kind of clothes to bring..Cheers all

Last edited by Dawn; Mar 3rd 2006 at 10:25 am.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:36 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth weather in June/July

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before but can you give me any idea what the weather will be like june july time...i know its heading into winter in Aus but just need an idea what kind of clothes to bring..Cheers all
June, July, August have the lowest temperatures with a maximum of between 16C and 21C usually.

Minimum (usually in middle of night) can get to -3C but that isn't often and you should be snug as abug in a rug at that time of night
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:56 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averag...w_009225.shtml
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Location: ex-Lancashire, ex-Northern suburbs, Perth WA, now Switzerland
cyclemark has a spectacular aura aboutcyclemark has a spectacular aura aboutcyclemark has a spectacular aura about

Don't forget your umbrella...its wet, wet, wet at that time of year.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:04 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Umberella, waterproof jacket, socks and definatley a fleece for night time.

I was told to bring a light jumper??? spent most of my holiday money on clothes
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Hafan is on a distinguished road

lots of rain - June anyway, last year it did not seem to stop raining for most of June!

http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/climat...t_new.cgi?9021
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Rain, rain and more rain!!!!! Great to watch though as its like a monsoon!!!!
Can also get very nippy. I have had enquiries regarding our rental property, where tourists are adamant that they want a swimming pool for these dates.
Bbbbbrrrrrrrrrr..........too cold!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:49 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Ahh thanks all for your help.....i wont go packing my snuggly clothes then .....thats a great help cheers all x
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:35 pm

Ahh thanks all for your help.....i wont go packing my snuggly clothes then .....thats a great help cheers all x
You WON'T or you WILL dont forget the fleece!!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Jayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant futureJayniebabes has a brilliant future

Glad I read this - heres me thinking when we arrive in June and get rented place I will also want a pool - I don't think so now!!

I think a pool can wait - just a quick check, when renting can you get short term rent say for 3 months or 6 months?? - we don't want to fix into a year long contract as if all goes well we want to buy.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by Jayniebabes
Glad I read this - heres me thinking when we arrive in June and get rented place I will also want a pool - I don't think so now!!

I think a pool can wait - just a quick check, when renting can you get short term rent say for 3 months or 6 months?? - we don't want to fix into a year long contract as if all goes well we want to buy.
Hi yes you can get short term rentals
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:32 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Very good I meant i wont pack them away for our shipment!!!
Weve booked a short term rental for the first month x
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:59 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, we're coming in June for a Reccie and got some family coming too - everyone insists they want a pool, I keep saying it's going to be too cold - but they won't have it. I've never been but everyone on here says you wouldn't use a pool in June. I just hope the rentals don't have the pool shut down when we get there cus they'll be gutted!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 2:44 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwichild
June, July, August have the lowest temperatures with a maximum of between 16C and 21C usually.

Minimum (usually in middle of night) can get to -3C but that isn't often and you should be snug as abug in a rug at that time of night
spot on.

You won't need a coat.

The rain is necessary to keep the natural beauty of the place, and it isn't too bad. Last winter was unusually sh!tty.

Remember this is their winter. But isn't even comparable to British winters. At worse it's similar to October on the south coast.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Zebra4 is on a distinguished road

3/4 length T shirts and short sleeves during the days. The night times are when you'll notice it's winter. Jeans and boots, and electric blankets then. The pool is nice to look at.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.