Reload this Page >

Perth Weather in Feb

Perth Weather in Feb

Old Nov 9th 2006, 3:21 pm
Moving to Perth 2007

est71 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth Weather in Feb

HI Everyone,

I am flying out to Perth from Manchester in Feb for a 3week reccie, just wondered what the weather would be like and how people have managed to acclimatise?

I do like hot weather but worried I may struggle with the heat especially once we move over and start work.

Thanks
Old Nov 9th 2006, 3:27 pm
fidge

fidge is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Perth Weather in Feb

Originally Posted by est71
HI Everyone,

I am flying out to Perth from Manchester in Feb for a 3week reccie, just wondered what the weather would be like and how people have managed to acclimatise?

I do like hot weather but worried I may struggle with the heat especially once we move over and start work.

Thanks
hi went in feb about for years ago the weather was great i think it was about 30 / 35 no sign of rain all month what stage are you at we passed tra and now apply for visas hopefully be there by june so dog can aclimitise to the weather
its more a dry heat we found it real easy to adapt to we stopped in singapore witch was very sticky humid but perth was fine
Old Nov 9th 2006, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

StellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura about

HI Everyone,

Thanks
Got to Perth in Feb 2004 and stayed for 3 weeks then visited Sydney for 1 week. Perth weather was great! most days between 25-35, some hitting 40+ due to westerly winds. We found it hard to acclimatise but everyone's different. What we did notice is that when we went to Sydney even though it was 20+ we were cold, and for the first time that holiday we had to put our jeans on..BBBRRRRRR! So we must have acclimatised more than we first thought

Dave
Old Nov 9th 2006, 4:54 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Dave!

That certainly brought a smile to my face mate, in fact i`m sitting here cleaning up after myself.

we certainly dont have any issues with the Climatising thing do we

John

Originally Posted by Daveh777
Got to Perth in Feb 2004 and stayed for 3 weeks then visited Sydney for 1 week. Perth weather was great! most days between 25-35, some hitting 40+ due to westerly winds. We found it hard to acclimatise but everyone's different. What we did notice is that when we went to Sydney even though it was 20+ we were cold, and for the first time that holiday we had to put our jeans on..BBBRRRRRR! So we must have acclimatised more than we first thought

Dave
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:47 pm
Moving to Perth 2007

Originally Posted by fidge
hi went in feb about for years ago the weather was great i think it was about 30 / 35 no sign of rain all month what stage are you at we passed tra and now apply for visas hopefully be there by june so dog can aclimitise to the weather
its more a dry heat we found it real easy to adapt to we stopped in singapore witch was very sticky humid but perth was fine
Yes I prefer dry heat to the sticky humid heat.

I have been offered a job in Perth so while I am over in Feb will be meeting up with my potential employees to finalise job offer, visa, relocation package etc.

Hoping to be out there back end of next year (with dog also!!)
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:35 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

HOT
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

StellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura about

we went to the Perth Zoo one day, hoping to catch a good look a the wild life they have there, I complained to my OH the animals were doing nothing, just lazying around, hanging of trees etc. BORING! What I didn't realize was that it was 44 degrees and the hottest day that year so far no wonder they were doin nothin! We also felt it was extraordinarily hot that day, sweating constantly with not let up, on those days find yourself a nice air conditioned house, hotel or shopping mall.

On that day like when the winds blow westerly it's like being in a sauna, it's a hot wind, very hot wind. Easterly is better, it's a cool wind but it can leave you feeling like it's not that hot, beware of sunburn on those days! Slip Slop Slap and all that!

Dave
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:28 am
Moving to Perth 2007

Originally Posted by Daveh777
we went to the Perth Zoo one day, hoping to catch a good look a the wild life they have there, I complained to my OH the animals were doing nothing, just lazying around, hanging of trees etc. BORING! What I didn't realize was that it was 44 degrees and the hottest day that year so far no wonder they were doin nothin! We also felt it was extraordinarily hot that day, sweating constantly with not let up, on those days find yourself a nice air conditioned house, hotel or shopping mall.

On that day like when the winds blow westerly it's like being in a sauna, it's a hot wind, very hot wind. Easterly is better, it's a cool wind but it can leave you feeling like it's not that hot, beware of sunburn on those days! Slip Slop Slap and all that!

Dave
Thanks for the advice, are days where it is like that the norm?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the advice, are days where it is like that the norm?
There was only a couple of days like that in the 3 weeks we stayed there. Sorry don't know if that's the norm or not.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Three words will some it up..............Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 11:38 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Three words will some it up..............Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!!
Good Good Good...........save a sunbed for me
Old Nov 10th 2006, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Issie
Good Good Good...........save a sunbed for me
Are you serious?????????? You cant sunbathe in that heat!!! You will fry in about 10 minutes!!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Its like this...............It is so hot that we cant take the dogs for their walk until evening............when the sun has gone down.
The pavements will burn their pads
Old Nov 10th 2006, 11:42 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Are you serious?????????? You cant sunbathe in that heat!!! You will fry in about 10 minutes!!

ooooohhhhh ...i give it a good go. quick dip in the pool and i will be ok
Old Nov 10th 2006, 11:43 am

Its like this...............It is so hot that we cant take the dogs for their walk until evening............when the sun has gone down.
The pavements will burn their pads

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.