Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth - UK - Perth

Perth - UK - Perth

Old Apr 25th 2007, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Perth - UK - Perth

Hoping to move to Perth at the end of the year but my cousin is getting married in the UK in April. What I would like to know is what is the least amount of time I can do the trip in? I am going to do it on my own and leave OH with kids (hence why I have to do this in as short a time as possible ) Do you think I could do this in 5 days? Never done the trip to Oz to UK before or vice versa so not sure about how jet-lag hits you! Is it worse on the way to UK or over to Perth?

Thanks

Nikki
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

mottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nice
Default Re: Perth - UK - Perth

Hi Nikki,

Do you mean April next year? so you will be travelling from Perth to Uk and then back to Perth again? We recently did 6 nights in Perth but its 9 away from home including travel. We found that ok but the important thing both ends to help jet lag is to stay awake until bed time (if that makes sense) as that helps adjust to the local time better (for us anyway). Are you wanting to do the round trip including all flights etc in 5 days? If so you would only probably have 1 - 2 days in uk depending on flight times due to time differences. pm me if you want more info or if this babble doesn't make sense cheers Liza
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Perth - UK - Perth

Hi Liza, how are you? Yeah, I know it sounds mad but I wanted to do it in 5 days, just get there, be at the wedding and then leave again and spend all the plane journey sleeping. I am used to no sleep as work nights at hospital so I would probably get more sleep on the journey than I would at home.

Keep in touch

Nic x