Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Tourist Question

Perth Tourist Question

Old Apr 28th 2007, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

jamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the rough
Default Perth Tourist Question

Hi

Four week holiday/reccie in June with Wife and three kids from Glasgow via Dubai with Emirates all booked and house rental in Mindarie (will report back afterwords)

Quick question.. I saw an episode of "wanted down under" and one of the families were visting some sort of wildlife park and were driving around in golf buggies!!! Looked a cool way to get around and see things close up!

Anyone advise which park this is?

Many thanks

James
Old Apr 29th 2007, 12:15 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth Tourist Question

Originally Posted by jamesegrant
Hi

Four week holiday/reccie in June with Wife and three kids from Glasgow via Dubai with Emirates all booked and house rental in Mindarie (will report back afterwords)

Quick question.. I saw an episode of "wanted down under" and one of the families were visting some sort of wildlife park and were driving around in golf buggies!!! Looked a cool way to get around and see things close up!

Many thanks

James
I haven't seen buggies but it sounds like Caversham.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:25 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks

James
Hi James

Not heard of golf buggies at any park? But as the reply above, Caversham is a great place to stroke and hand feed kangeroos & koalas.

http://www.cavershamwildlife.com.au/

It is part of a larger park called Whitman Park. From Mindarie head South on Marmion Ave and East on the Reid Highway and you'll see the signs for the park. http://www.whitemanpark.com/park/get.asp

There's a transport museum and plenty of BBQ's and picnic areas. Kids water pool, so plan to spend a day there and relax.

Neil.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:57 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

If you do get to Whiteman park call in for a coffee.
I live over the road
Old Apr 29th 2007, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Hi

Many thanks

James
Whats the house called??
Old Apr 29th 2007, 7:17 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
If you do get to Whiteman park call in for a coffee.
I live over the road
If i'd known that

I'd would have called in on Anzac Day as we were up there with the Quad!