Perth Tomorrow!

Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold
Default Perth Tomorrow!

Well, I'm off on my Perth reccie tomorrow. Will arrive on Saturday (knackered no doubt) and hubby will be meeting me there. It's now 10.30pm and my case isn't packed, hamster cage needs cleaned, case for girls needs packed to take to mums, and the house looks like a bomb has been dropped in every room. That's why I'm sitting here calmly with a wee glass of wine, surfing the net .

Suppose I should get myself moving..........in a wee minute

Looking forward to meeting some of you when we get there - hope the sun is shining!!

Will report back my findings when I return (if anyone is interested )
TJ
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:39 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth Tomorrow!

Have a safe journey and a fab time.
Julie.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:43 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Well, I'm off on my Perth reccie tomorrow. Will arrive on Saturday (knackered no doubt) and hubby will be meeting me there. It's now 10.30pm and my case isn't packed, hamster cage needs cleaned, case for girls needs packed to take to mums, and the house looks like a bomb has been dropped in every room. That's why I'm sitting here calmly with a wee glass of wine, surfing the net .

Looking forward to meeting some of you when we get there - hope the sun is shining!!

TJ
Hope you have a great time, go the pub with the rude name!! by the bell tower they do a cracking lunch there and nice food too

Good luck,

Nev.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:46 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

TJ
Safe journey and enjoy your time there, bet you can't wait to see hubby
Carole x
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by redlion
Hope you have a great time, go the pub with the rude name!! by the bell tower they do a cracking lunch there and nice food too

Good luck,

Nev.

Any other suggestions for good places to go/eat/drink?
TJ
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:54 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

TJ
Just had a look at the forcast for you its 23 dec c all weekend with the odd shower , but guess it will heat up soon we had 35 deg c last yeart in nov !
Have a great trip , how long are you there , if you go down to walpole to see the tingle trees stay here its awsome !

http://baysidevillas.com.au/
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:55 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

TJ
Oh go eat at villa italia in northbridge yummy .
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

TJ
Have a wonderful time in a wonderful place. Denise
Old Dec 1st 2005, 11:24 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

TJ
We went to the one Nev suggested a few weeks ago and it was good. But then I have yet to have a meal out here that wasn't excellent. If you are on a budget then every mall has a food court where you can get most things for about $6.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 12:23 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by redlion

Good luck,

Nev.
Watch out! My husband had food poisoning from there a few weeks ago (dodgy fish) along with a couple of others from his office. Lucky Shag, my arse! Saying that, he used to talk well of it prior to the barfing.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 3:15 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by webgum
Watch out! My husband had food poisoning from there a few weeks ago (dodgy fish) along with a couple of others from his office. Lucky Shag, my arse! Saying that, he used to talk well of it prior to the barfing.
Try the Halo restaurant next door, been there many times, very nice.