Perth Suburbs

Old Apr 13th 2003, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

james & bev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth Suburbs

Any suggestions on the best suburbs for families with young children in perth??

james
Old Apr 13th 2003, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth Suburbs

Originally posted by james & bev

james
Hi there,

No idea but will be watching this one ...

Depends what your job is I guess, we want to be about 40 / 30 / 20 miles away from Perth North or South not bothered ,
Old Apr 13th 2003, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Hi, we're in the northern suburbs at the moment, looking at houses, schools etc. Most are family orientated, depends on your price bracket really. So much for the kids to do, beaches, parks etc. Spoilt for choice. We're looking at schools this week to help make the decision where to settle, been looking at houses this weekend.

Loopy
Old Apr 13th 2003, 11:32 pm
Perthguy1

Originally posted by james & bev

james
Like Loopy says, it depends how much you want to spend.
Your job could decide whether to live north or south.
Then you have the decision of do we buy the average house in the more expensive suburb or the fantastic house that has everything in the ave suburb....decisions decisions.

Old Apr 13th 2003, 11:51 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Perthguy1
Like Loopy says, it depends how much you want to spend.
Your job could decide whether to live north or south.
Then you have the decision of do we buy the average house in the more expensive suburb or the fantastic house that has everything in the ave suburb....decisions decisions.
Yea wonderful did you bid for either this home or the piss poor land at Dullross(Kinross)?

A COTSWOLDS-STYLE manor in Peppermint Grove was passed in at $2.62 million at auction yesterday.

The imposing residence in McNeil St, set back from the road by 30m, was owner-architect built in 1936.

It has remained in one family for the past 45 years, but the five-bedroom house on 1528sq m had been vacant for two years.

Now part of a deceased estate, the house is listed on Peppermint Grove's municipal inventory.

In the northern suburb of Kinross, about 400 people turned up to watch 45 vacant blocks sold under the hammer for a total of $5,551,000. A record price of $141,000 was paid for a 650sq m single residential site.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 12:04 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Yea wonderful did you bid for either this home or the piss poor land at Dullross(Kinross)?

A COTSWOLDS-STYLE manor in Peppermint Grove was passed in at $2.62 million at auction yesterday.

The imposing residence in McNeil St, set back from the road by 30m, was owner-architect built in 1936.

It has remained in one family for the past 45 years, but the five-bedroom house on 1528sq m had been vacant for two years.

Now part of a deceased estate, the house is listed on Peppermint Grove's municipal inventory.

In the northern suburb of Kinross, about 400 people turned up to watch 45 vacant blocks sold under the hammer for a total of $5,551,000. A record price of $141,000 was paid for a 650sq m single residential site.

Oh, Woe is me. Bloody third world country, my job as a the worlds whiniest draughtsman should entitle me to a little piece of the Cotswolds wrestled from this horrid desert where it never stops raining. Oh, Woe is me!
Old Apr 14th 2003, 12:18 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
Oh, Woe is me. Bloody third world country, my job as a the worlds whiniest draughtsman should entitle me to a little piece of the Cotswolds wrestled from this horrid desert where it never stops raining. Oh, Woe is me!
Why would a brown waste land like Perth want a a piece of the Cotswolds in it , could it be most would prefer the Costwolds to crapy WA .
As for Dullross (Kinross) just 5 years ago the land was next to worthless now thanks to refugees its way over priced.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 12:53 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Why would a brown waste land like Perth want a a piece of the Cotswolds in it , could it be most would prefer the Costwolds to crapy WA .
As for Dullross (Kinross) just 5 years ago the land was next to worthless now thanks to refugees its way over priced.

Cotswolds DownUnder - the activity of some Dreamy Pom too proud to admit defeat and retreat - "Strategic Withdrawal".

I imagine the price paid in Dullross (Kinross) includes the cost of bulldosing and clearance on Dreamers Departure.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 1:01 am
Banned

Cotswolds DownUnder - the activity of some Dreamy Pom too proud to admit defeat and retreat - "Strategic Withdrawal".

I imagine the price paid in Dullross (Kinross) includes the cost of bulldosing and clearance on Dreamers Departure.

Could be but more like some one trying to brighten up a very dull town with a house that does not look like a bunker.
Dullross is full of dreamers who think suburbia is great , given that Dullross is right next to the the citys rubbish dump its not a top spot but a still minor point when the deluded land cashed up and no idea what to do.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 1:05 am
Banned

Could be but more like some one trying to brighten up a very dull town with a house that does not look like a bunker.
Dullross is full of dreamers who think suburbia is great , given that Dullross is right next to the the citys rubbish dump its not a top spot but a still minor point when the deluded land cashed up and no idea what to do.

Clever planning, not far to doze the garbage.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 1:09 am
Banned

Clever planning, not far to doze the garbage.
Not far off the mark there a garbage tip that grows by the day in all directions.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 3:17 am
Just Joined

Bigdigger is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems to me the biggest piece of garbage hangs out at the OB.

The sooner you f**k off back to UK the better for everyone.
Old Apr 14th 2003, 3:34 am
Banned

Originally posted by Bigdigger
Seems to me the biggest piece of garbage hangs out at the OB.

The sooner you f**k off back to UK the better for everyone.
How nice of you hope that you take my place Australia is calling out for new blood like yourself , a useless land full of the clueless.

Old Apr 14th 2003, 7:57 am
Banned

How nice of you hope that you take my place Australia is calling out for new blood like yourself , a useless land full of the clueless.

Look, what's this suddenly turning nice business? And who gave you the right to sub-let your station?
Old Apr 15th 2003, 1:19 am
Banned

Look, what's this suddenly turning nice business? And who gave you the right to sub-let your station?
True who wants to sub let if the mugs require a place I will auction mine , best offer gets a place in the land of plenty.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.