Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Street Directory

Perth Street Directory

Old Jan 31st 2005, 3:44 pm
Gone for Good

binky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud of
Default Perth Street Directory

Hi,

I am planning on buying the Perth Street Directory soon. I notice there is a 2004 version but does anyone know if there is a new version every year ie. is there going to be a 2005 version and if so when do they usually get published? Don't want to buy the 2004 version and then have the 2005 version come out a week later!

Thanks for any help!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Perth Street Directory

Originally Posted by binky
Hi,

I am planning on buying the Perth Street Directory soon. I notice there is a 2004 version but does anyone know if there is a new version every year ie. is there going to be a 2005 version and if so when do they usually get published? Don't want to buy the 2004 version and then have the 2005 version come out a week later!

Thanks for any help!
Hi

We recently purchased the Perth Street Directory after losing our previous one. We did purchase the latest version which is the 2005 version (yes they are updated yearly).

So its out now!!!

Bye
Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:04 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Can I just ask where you buy it from please?

I'm still in the UK at the moment (grrr..)
Old Jan 31st 2005, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Hi

You can purchase it online from Dymocks.com.au (I think!!) you'll find it if you do a search. Does'nt take too long to arrive.

Beware the postage cost is quite high. I think it costs the same as the book. :scared:

Bye
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:31 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Can I just ask where you buy it from please?

I'm still in the UK at the moment (grrr..)
Amazon also sell it online as do WH Smiths
Gillian
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:41 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sme
Amazon also sell it online as do WH Smiths
Gillian
I tried to order it in October on Amazon and they kept deferring the delivery date, so I cancelled. In the end I thought it had something to do with an new edition coming out.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:45 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by webgum
I tried to order it in October on Amazon and they kept deferring the delivery date, so I cancelled. In the end I thought it had something to do with an new edition coming out.
Ordered ours through our local bookstore who came up trumps every time. We've got UBD street directories for Melbourne, Sydney & Perth (bought at different times!). Took a couple of days to a week for them to arrive.

D D
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

What we found was amazon etc.. have old stock ie 2004 or older, to get the 2005 version we had to order from Oz. Postage took about a week, but at least we got the latest version.

BTW we had the same problems with Amazon, they would'nt confirm delivery date I think they may delay orders until theres a certain number!!!

Bye