Reload this Page >

Perth - SOR (Mandurah upwards) or NOR

Perth - SOR (Mandurah upwards) or NOR

Old Feb 24th 2012, 8:21 am
Just Joined

xJanex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth - SOR (Mandurah upwards) or NOR

Hi All

We moved over to Perth in October from County Durham. We have a little boy aged 3, and it would be lovely to meet up for playdates/coffee's ect.

Were in Mandurah at the moment but aften travel up North to meet up with a few friends.

My partner is a big Newcastle United fan, Likes to play golf and of course enjoys a few bevies.

If you'd like to catch up drop me a line

J
Old Feb 28th 2012, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

holly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really nice
Default Re: Perth - SOR (Mandurah upwards) or NOR

Hi J,

I am moving out with my husband and 3 year old daughter in August this year. My husband is Newcastle supporter and loves golf, so I'm sure he would be up for few drinks (being a geordie it is in his blood!!)

Also be great for my daughter to have a friend her own age, feel bit sad that she will be missing all her little friends over here!

I'm a nurse and looking to live somewhere around Mandurah, have friend who lives Madora bay, and one in rockingham.

Would be great to keep in touch, sounds like we have few things in common!!

Holly x

Originally Posted by xJanex
Hi All

We moved over to Perth in October from County Durham. We have a little boy aged 3, and it would be lovely to meet up for playdates/coffee's ect.

Were in Mandurah at the moment but aften travel up North to meet up with a few friends.

My partner is a big Newcastle United fan, Likes to play golf and of course enjoys a few bevies.

If you'd like to catch up drop me a line

J
Old Mar 1st 2012, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

gilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant futuregilly1020 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by holly13
Hi J,

I am moving out with my husband and 3 year old daughter in August this year. My husband is Newcastle supporter and loves golf, so I'm sure he would be up for few drinks (being a geordie it is in his blood!!)

Also be great for my daughter to have a friend her own age, feel bit sad that she will be missing all her little friends over here!

I'm a nurse and looking to live somewhere around Mandurah, have friend who lives Madora bay, and one in rockingham.

Would be great to keep in touch, sounds like we have few things in common!!

Holly x
Hi there, we (my husband and I) are thinking of settling in Mandurah in May. We have a 1 yr old boy. However, there is a slight problem in that I am a Mackem through and through. Would that put you off? he he
Gill
Old Mar 7th 2012, 6:38 am
Just Joined

xJanex is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Holly

lol sounds like we have a lot in common, would be lovely to meet up when you get here. How are you feeling about the move not long left now

& Gill thank goodness Sunday was a draw lol. are you currently in the UK, Mandurah is lovely were definatly staying down this way

Jxx