Reload this Page >

Perth on SKY NOW & Adelaide tomorroworwon SKY tomorrow night

Wikiposts

Perth on SKY NOW & Adelaide tomorroworwon SKY tomorrow night

Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:09 am
Just Joined

NickyAmIMad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth on SKY NOW & Adelaide tomorroworwon SKY tomorrow night

Sky's Travel channel (181) is having Australia month - loads of programmes dedicated to our friends ion Oz.

Tomorrow night from 7 til 8pm they are airing 2 programmes entitled Tasting Australia about Adelaide and Kangaroo Island. There is another one on SA called Railway Adventures Australia on Wednesday night from 7-8pm. They are also covering Perth right now on Postcards from Australia -just noticed!

Nicky
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:25 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Perth on SKY NOW & Adelaide tomorroworwon SKY tomorrow night

Thanks Nicky

watching it now, better than Tremors.

Bye
Mark H
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Perth on SKY NOW & Adelaide tomorroworwon SKY tomorrow night

Thanks for that - hoping to be in Adelaide by the end of the year if DIMA cooperate!.

Do you know if they have done a 'New life down under' for Adelaide yet?

Thanks

Tracey.
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:52 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Do you know if they have done a 'New life down under' for Adelaide yet?
No they didn't - everywhere but Adelaide. We're hoping to be out in Adelaide at some point (awaiting TRA application as we speak) so we may catch you out there. In fact I recognise both yours and Nicky's names from Adelaide brit site, gutted we missed the poms picnic.

Sasha
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Hi Tracey

I don't think Adelaide was covered in the last series. I don't know if it is going to be in any future series, though. I'd never even heard of Adelaide before looking into emigration, I must admit, and because of that I assumed it was a tiny backwater inferior to other major cities in Oz. How wrong I was!

BTW Have you seen the Adelaide Brits site/InvisionFree? It is a great site with very friendly and helpful people on it. Sorry I don't know how to do a link!

and markeh...isn't anything better than Tremors? Nip n Tuck, 24, Jake 2.0, Cold Case, The Handler, Malcolm in the Middle, Friends...hmm, do you think I'm watching too much telly?! You're right, I have no life....!

Nicky
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Yes registered with that site after directed from a post on here.

Hubby has Aunt and Uncle in Adelaide, but its nice to know theres a thriving team of recent expats waiting to greet us.

Good luck with your TRA. We've had our lodged by agent - really impatient already! LOL. Still the time line begins.

Tracey.
Old Mar 7th 2004, 7:06 am
Just Joined

We haven't made the decision whether to stay or go yet. My husband is deciding whether to stick with his company anyway but we have 2 young children to take away from their grandparents...

Are you fast-tracking TRA? I hear it takes 6 months if not, which is as long, if not longer than STNI! Which trades are you being assessed on? Are your current employer/s going to give references? That is one thing we are worried about if we
came clean with the boss, would he make my husband's life hell for a year!

Nicky
Old Mar 7th 2004, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Sending you PM
Old Mar 7th 2004, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

In case you didn't see this before...bump
Old Mar 7th 2004, 9:11 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Bring on the next bunch of muppets with the sterotype view of Oz. That program brings em on here in droves.