Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth,short term acco......

Perth,short term acco......

Old Jun 12th 2005, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

sarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura about
Default Perth,short term acco......

Hi,

Can anybody tell me where I can find short term accomodation in north perth. Looking at being there between early August & the end of October.

Thanx,

Sarah.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Perth,short term acco......

Hi there,
we at www.northperthrentals.com might be able to assist if you are looking for fully furnished.
Check out our website or send me a pm
Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

sarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura about

Hi Sandra,

Do you have availability between August & October?

Thanks,

Sarah
Old Jun 12th 2005, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

......have sent you a PM............
Old Jun 12th 2005, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Try movetoperth.com.au They have a great selection of properties, all inspected beforehand so you know they should be ok. Depends on where you want to be.

Loopy
Old Jun 12th 2005, 1:52 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Loopy
Try movetoperth.com.au They have a great selection of properties, all inspected beforehand so you know they should be ok. Depends on where you want to be.

Loopy
Poms in Perth always get a bad rap on here, but we booked our flights too late and the two mentioned above were full up. Actually Poms In Perth were good for us, didn't take the pee like we'd been promised from previous threads on here. Pretty pricey perhaps. Worth a look though.

Paul
Old Jun 13th 2005, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Hi Sarah

We have a fully furnished 4x2 in Butler. You can see our details on the movetoperth website and we have availability around that time. Pm me for further details.

kind regards
Diane
Old Jun 13th 2005, 6:56 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Some links here:

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Expats_i...p?showtopic=86

Old Jun 15th 2005, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

Coulterk will become famous soon enoughCoulterk will become famous soon enough

Decide how you want to do this as there are a few options. Me and family have just moved to Perth.

If you intend to buy a house as soon as you can, then personally I would use serviced accomodation until you find a house. Although it is more expensive than renting, rentals generally go for 6 months minimum and you cannot break the lease unless they find someone else. So if you rent, then find a house to buy, you may have to pay the remainder of the rental period. The buying process is quick over here.

Whichever you want to do, rent or buy, I would avoid agreeing to anything from the UK. A lot of rentals here are horrible and you really need to see them before you agree. That is not to say that there are not nice ones - there are, but you could get stitched up.

When we arrived we started in serviced accomodation while looking around the suburbs. We then moved into rental accomodation (which I would try and avoid if I did it again) and then found a house to buy and moved in there. We did manage to get someone to take over our lease at the rental place, but it was a lot of hassle.

I'd plan to spend 2-3 weeks in serviced accomodation in the city and this should give you enough time to find and move into a good rental place in the area you like.