Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth schools pull out thingy in the West

Perth schools pull out thingy in the West

Old Sep 19th 2003, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default Perth schools pull out thingy in the West

Just thought I'd mention that in todays West there is a pull out thingy on schools, think it has league tables etc.

Maybe it will be online if you check. If anyone wants a photocopy I'll be happy to fax (well, work will!!) one.

Cheers
Diane
Old Sep 19th 2003, 12:48 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: Perth schools pull out thingy in the West

Originally posted by DianeOZ
think it has league tables etc.

Diane
Will take a look then,
:scared:
Thanks for that!!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Pleeze can you get me a copy cos I'm poor & can't afford a newspaper??? Ta chuck!

Does it have the results of those tests they did not long ago?

Loopy
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:32 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Loopy
Pleeze can you get me a copy cos I'm poor & can't afford a newspaper??? Ta chuck!

Does it have the results of those tests they did not long ago?

Loopy
It's not really a league table but there are 2 lists one govt and one private.

The private one has the age rage catered for i.e. Kindy to yr 12, enrolments, Religious Affiliation, Fees and the percentage of pupils graduating from Yr12.

The govt. schools have Enrolled student numbers, Teaching Staff, percentage graduating from Yr 12, special programs (i.e. cadets, surf lifesaving)

If anyone wants to ask about a specific school then go ahead and I'll tell you...
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

That's beacause you live in Mindarie and I have loads of dosh to splash around on newspapers cos I live in Clarkson!!