Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth or Queensland?

Perth or Queensland?

Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of
Default Perth or Queensland?

Now, I know folk are going to say...do a search...but...
I have just got back from the Expo in Edinburgh and we were all set to go to Mackay in Queensland. We got talking to folk from Western Australia and they said a few things that got us thinking...
No floods in WA/Perth.
Less Stingers?
Nice Beaches
Closer to blighty...
We are kind of beginning to look are round given the floods up there!
Any pearls of wisdom?
HKA
x
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 9:08 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth or Queensland?

Originally Posted by hollykimalan
I have just got back from the Expo in Edinburgh and we were all set to go to Mackay in Queensland. We got talking to folk from Western Australia and they said a few things that got us thinking...
No floods in WA/Perth.
Less Stingers?
Nice Beaches
Closer to blighty...
Any pearls of wisdom?
HKA
x

The floods in Mackay are NOT the norm - don't let them put you off. Cant be that bad, we are moving up from Brissy in a couple of months

Doing a reccy this weekend
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Perth or Queensland?

Originally Posted by hollykimalan
No floods in WA/Perth.
Less Stingers?
Nice Beaches
Closer to blighty...
Any pearls of wisdom?
HKA
x

Queensland