perth people...

Old Jan 16th 2009, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: perth people...

Yeah it's gonna be scorching at around 4ish. Right at the time when we start moving to our new house.

I'm going to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:curse:
Old Jan 16th 2009, 2:11 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by markallwood
what are you doing to cope with the heat?

I haven't read too many stories about the perth heat recently...which is a suprise...have your keyboards all melted or something?

weather forecast this morning said 34c here in brisbane...and 40c in perth!
many parts of perth reach temperatures higher than official figures.Drove through kings park yesterday the car outside temp gauge was showing 45c.The car temp guage is pretty accurate ive checked it with various locations
in perth and logged the official temps after(yes i am sad).The temp dropped to high thirties near the coast,any body living in perth who does not live within 5 klm of the sea will be in for a hot one.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 2:14 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

The heat doesn't really bother us too much as we are very close to the ocean and on a hill. There is nothing between us and the water so we benefit from lovely ocean breezes most of the time. We don't have any air con but it is lovely and cool with all the windows and doors open. We had brunch outside today and it was perfect in the shade. It is good boating weather at the moment too as the waters are very calm so we have been out on the water a lot keeping cool.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Forgetting about my finances and leaving the aircon on 24/7

The BBC forecast 44 for today, looks like they are going to be right its 42.8 at the moment according to Mix 94.5
Old Jan 17th 2009, 4:08 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

I haven't read too many stories about the perth heat recently...which is a suprise...have your keyboards all melted or something?

weather forecast this morning said 34c here in brisbane...and 40c in perth!
Nothing special, but then we're close to the ocean. Keeping the doors & windows all shut and the blinds closed during the hottest part of the day and then opening them when the breeze comes in. Having the ceiling fan on when going to bed. We had the a/c on for around an hour yesterday (Friday) in the middle of the day, but otherwise we haven't used it. The mornings and evenings are lovely.

Yeah, it's warm, but I don't find it unbearably hot, though I wouldn't want to have to go out and work in it.

Cheers
b
Old Jan 17th 2009, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Spent the morning in the sea................then the afternoon in the pool with mrsperthforme!!!!
Old Jan 17th 2009, 6:55 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

sucking piss back ...