Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth - Next Meet Up?

Perth - Next Meet Up?

Old Jul 24th 2006, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice
Default Re: Perth - Next Meet Up?

Well I've studied the map doesn't seem that hard!!!! Straight up Grahame Farmer/Mitchell hwy to Hepburn Ave and follow nose!!!
School goes back tomorrow, daughter starts at new school in Belmont, had her home for 3 weeks now! Also got job interview this arvo in Vic Park!!!!
Heres hoping.
C U thursday at 12
sal x
Old Jul 24th 2006, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

TheKellys is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chef69
Hi Tracy,
Welcome to Perth. Where abouts are you living? If you don't mind me asking.Noticed you have three children, I hope that they are all settling in well. Have you had much difficulty with the schools?Hope to see you on Thurs.

Hi Im living just up in Currambine at the moment so not to far from Hilarys. Yep three kids 12,10 + 9 that all go back to school tomorrow. The elder two are settling in fine its the younger one that is the most upset.We did want the kids to go to a Catholic sch as thats what they were in back in England but were unable to get all 3 placed in same sch. Where abouts is it that you meet not too familiar with Hilarys.
Tracy
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheKellys
Hi Im living just up in Currambine at the moment so not to far from Hilarys. Yep three kids 12,10 + 9 that all go back to school tomorrow. The elder two are settling in fine its the younger one that is the most upset.We did want the kids to go to a Catholic sch as thats what they were in back in England but were unable to get all 3 placed in same sch. Where abouts is it that you meet not too familiar with Hilarys.
Tracy
Hi Tracy,

It is held at The Dome Cafe on the habourside, not hard to find, just follow all the shops through the boardwalk (will make sense when you get there!) It also has a Gloria Jeans which give you coffee in proper cups - the only one I've ever found, went there for reccie this morning! Hope to see u Thursday, have good day now schools back!
sal
Old Jul 26th 2006, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Tartan Sunburn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys

Thanks for that. We are looking forward to it.

Not to be sexiest but are there any blokes going to this????? Might be in the minority if not but i'm sure my wife will enjoy.

Cheers
Old Jul 26th 2006, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tartan Sunburn
Hi guys

Thanks for that. We are looking forward to it.

Not to be sexiest but are there any blokes going to this????? Might be in the minority if not but i'm sure my wife will enjoy.

Cheers
There has been an occassional male known to turn up (they usually don't return after having to put up with conversations about Tena Lady and brazilian waxes- and you think I'm kidding :scared:
Oh, and blokes have to buy the cakes
Yvonne
Old Jul 28th 2006, 1:11 am
Just Joined

ozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Perth - Next Meet Up?

Hi folks... I've been trying to track down a Perth Meet up so thanks for the info..I've been here a whole month now and feel as if I can come up for a bit of air and try to meet some people... hopefully it means I wont have to keep resorting to stopping people in shops and asking them daft questions...i'll be able to ask you guys instead! see you next week all being well!!
jane
Old Jul 28th 2006, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Sorry Guys, had Job interview at 11.30 and with the weather how it was yesterday I just coudn't make it! If I dont get the job I shall be there nexst Thursday without fail..............now gotta go to airport to pick up son from sydney!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting u all next week,
regards
sal x