Reload this Page >

Perth - Next Meet Up?

Perth - Next Meet Up?

Old Jul 20th 2006, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

Tartan Sunburn is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Perth - Next Meet Up?

Hi guys

We finally arrived in Perth last week from Scotland after a very traumatic month of 'goodbyes'.

So far we have sorted tax file numbers drivers licenses, bought a new car and next on the list is jobs and a house!

We were just interested if there was a 'meet' planned any time in the near future. Its only my husband and I, we are staying with relatives at the moment but it would be nice to start meeting new people and make friends.

Look forward to meeting you soon!

Zoe and Lorne
Old Jul 20th 2006, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Perth - Next Meet Up?

Originally Posted by Tartan Sunburn
Hi guys

We finally arrived in Perth last week from Scotland after a very traumatic month of 'goodbyes'.

So far we have sorted tax file numbers drivers licenses, bought a new car and next on the list is jobs and a house!

We were just interested if there was a 'meet' planned any time in the near future. Its only my husband and I, we are staying with relatives at the moment but it would be nice to start meeting new people and make friends.

Zoe and Lorne

Hi Guys,
Welcome to Perth, you will have a great time here. I believe that there is a meet down in Hillarys harbour every Thurs. in the Dome Cafe.around 12. I as yet have not had the tome to get there myself,but hopefully when all the children return to school next week, I will venture down. Maybe I will see you there.
Best of luck with everything and if you need a hand with anything just PM me.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Tartan Sunburn is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, we look forward to meeting a few new people soon. We'll check the dome out next week!

Cheers
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tartan Sunburn
Hi guys

Zoe and Lorne
Hi

Are you close to Hillarys, not too sure if its every Thurs or every other there is a meet up there. I pm'd Kris Maynard (I know she has been) to check the other day but havent heard back from her yet as Id like to go along.

HTH

K
Old Jul 20th 2006, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kimi
Hi

Are you close to Hillarys, not too sure if its every Thurs or every other there is a meet up there. I pm'd Kris Maynard (I know she has been) to check the other day but havent heard back from her yet as Id like to go along.

HTH

K
The meet is on every Thurs
Old Jul 20th 2006, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all
Wink Re: Perth - Next Meet Up?

HI

It is every Thurs at Hillarys, 12 or 12.30. They have a Oz flag/Tigger on the table and you cant miss them.

We met them in May and they were so helpful, welcoming and friendly. Definitely worth going.

Have a search for the thread "Perth for Newbies".

Good luck and hopy you are enjoying life in WA.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by YFitz
The meet is on every Thurs

Thanks, do you go along?

K
Old Jul 21st 2006, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Thanks, do you go along?

K
Yeah, have been going since the group started up about a year ago. Some weeks there are about 3 of us, other weeks there are about 20- just depends how busy everyone is. New people still come along all the time. Recently we have been sitting inside the Dome coffee shop rather than the seating outside. See you next Thurs if you can make it.
Yvonne
Old Jul 21st 2006, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by YFitz
Yeah, have been going since the group started up about a year ago. Some weeks there are about 3 of us, other weeks there are about 20- just depends how busy everyone is. New people still come along all the time. Recently we have been sitting inside the Dome coffee shop rather than the seating outside. See you next Thurs if you can make it.
Yvonne
Hi

Cannot make the 27th, already booked to go else where and the following wednesday I am having eye laser surgery so may be a bit sore then but will definately try to make it a couple of weeks after that.

K
Old Jul 21st 2006, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice

I'd like to come along too if thats ok, will have to study map and see how I get there!!!! Would be nice to put names to faces on this board, when I lived in Rockingham it was a bit far to go, but now I live in the eastern suburbs it should be easier.
Hope to see you guys there!
Sal xx
Old Jul 21st 2006, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by invictia
I'd like to come along too if thats ok, will have to study map and see how I get there!!!! Would be nice to put names to faces on this board, when I lived in Rockingham it was a bit far to go, but now I live in the eastern suburbs it should be easier.
Hope to see you guys there!
Sal xx
Of course its ok, the more the merrier

K
Old Jul 21st 2006, 1:51 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

ill try and come too, hopefully enrolled my daughter (5) in school by then, met up with Anne4terry and a few others,SOR, Anne and friends all really friendly, so busy sorting everything out as only been here 4 weeks that not had chance for anymore meets! my daughter and I are both going stir crazy. with each others company!!!

K
Old Jul 21st 2006, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

invictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really niceinvictia is just really nice

Thanks Kimi, will study the map, only been in eastern suburbs for 3 weeks, can get me self to Gloria Jeans at Vic Park and Belmont Shopping centre without map now!!! Oh and I managed Westfield Cannington the other day too!
C U there
sal x
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

TheKellys is an unknown quantity at this point

K
Hi if its ok I might toddle down to you aswell. We have been here 5 weeks and now and starting to rest a little now!
Tracy
Old Jul 24th 2006, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheKellys
Hi if its ok I might toddle down to you aswell. We have been here 5 weeks and now and starting to rest a little now!
Tracy
Hi Tracy,
Welcome to Perth. Where abouts are you living? If you don't mind me asking.Noticed you have three children, I hope that they are all settling in well. Have you had much difficulty with the schools?Hope to see you on Thurs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.