perth new year

Old May 7th 2004, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

rakiboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default perth new year

Hi people just a quick note to say hello . We hope to migrate to Perth in the new year and all being well ,will find this forum both helpful and informative. Looking forward to hearing all your veiws and advise.
Old May 7th 2004, 10:26 pm
mick n cheryl

Welcome to the forum

Loads of people in Perth on here so should be able to find out all you want about everything

Mick n Cheryl

Old May 8th 2004, 8:14 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: perth new year

Originally posted by rakiboy
Hi people just a quick note to say hello . We hope to migrate to Perth in the new year and all being well ,will find this forum both helpful and informative. Looking forward to hearing all your veiws and advise.

Welcome to the mad house

The Bananas

Perth Sept 2004

Old May 8th 2004, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

Rakiboy

We are due to be in Perth in the new year - hoping to fly out 3/1/05 & get there in time to try to get things sorted & kids to start school at the beginning of the new school year!!

Good luck

pockygoes
Old May 8th 2004, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

Smile

Originally posted by mick n cheryl
Welcome to the forum

Loads of people in Perth on here so should be able to find out all you want about everything

Mick n Cheryl
Thanks for the welcome, I`m sure you are right.
Old May 8th 2004, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by pockygoes
Rakiboy

We are due to be in Perth in the new year - hoping to fly out 3/1/05 & get there in time to try to get things sorted & kids to start school at the beginning of the new school year!!

Good luck

pockygoes
I hope all goes well for you. We too need to sort out schools for our daughter who will be 6 when we arrive. haven`t got far down that road yet . Have you decided where you intend to settle yet?
Old May 8th 2004, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

Unhappy Re: perth new year

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Welcome to the mad house

The Bananas

Perth Sept 2004
Thanks I`m sure its not that bad ????????
Old May 8th 2004, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Hi there rakiboy,

We too are hoping to be going to Perth in the new year and we also have a 6 year old (tomorrow) daughter but I'm not too worried about putting her in to school straight away as she will already have done 18 months in school and if my sources are correct they will be starting year one again.

Good luck and see you on the plane. LOL

Lindsey
Old May 8th 2004, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by lindseyden
Hi there rakiboy,

We too are hoping to be going to Perth in the new year and we also have a 6 year old (tomorrow) daughter but I'm not too worried about putting her in to school straight away as she will already have done 18 months in school and if my sources are correct they will be starting year one again.

Good luck and see you on the plane. LOL

Lindsey
Hi its great to know that other people are going at the same time and with a young daughter. We are looking at the northern suburbs we think .

Best wishes to all of you, hope ou as excited about it all as we are.

Rakiboy
Old May 9th 2004, 7:28 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Thanks I`m sure its not that bad ????????

Oh yes it is!!!

Welcome Raki.
We too are going to Perth, hope to be there by September.
Don't know where we'd like to settle yet, but will probably start near Kalamunda (the hills)

Vicky
Old May 9th 2004, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

Rakiboy

We are hoping to settle around Mandurah or Secret Harbour (south) - We have 9 year old twins & they cannot wait to go. We realise that there will be lots of hard work to do when we get there - looking forward to it though.

Are you planning to stop over on the way - we are trying to get some info on stopping at the coco or keeling islands - but proving hard to get price info of the agents!!!

good luck

pockygoes
Old May 9th 2004, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

Rakiboy

We are hoping to settle around Mandurah or Secret Harbour (south) - We have 9 year old twins & they cannot wait to go. We realise that there will be lots of hard work to do when we get there - looking forward to it though.

Are you planning to stop over on the way - we are trying to get some info on stopping at the coco or keeling islands - but proving hard to get price info of the agents!!!

good luck

pockygoes
Not sure yet if we will stop off . Still seems little way off ,but if we do it will most likely be Thailand because we like it so much.
best wishes from us all.
Old May 10th 2004, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Rakiboy

good luck

pockygoes
We are also looking to go around Mandurah. Pockygoes, do you have any good web sites or books about the area worth sharing? Is there any particular reason for you going down that way?

We went over last year and looked around the northern suburbs and I must say it was very nice but we've decided to look at Mandurah as soon as we get over.

Good luck

Lindsey