Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth-like to meet new people!!!

Perth-like to meet new people!!!

Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

suzy 1 will become famous soon enoughsuzy 1 will become famous soon enough
Default Perth-like to meet new people!!!

Hi all,
Moved to perth in Feb with my 3 yr old daughter (just the 2 of us) im working as a nurse but dont know anyone. wondering if anyone fancies meeting up at all? feeling a bit lonely! Im just NOR-shenton park.
suzy (26)
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Jackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really niceJackier is just really nice
Default Re: Perth-like to meet new people!!!

Sorry, not really close to you but wanted to say welcome. Dorothy arranges regular BE meets in Kings Park - the details of the next one are here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523704s
Old Apr 20th 2008, 12:43 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy 1
Hi all,
Moved to perth in Feb with my 3 yr old daughter (just the 2 of us) im working as a nurse but dont know anyone. wondering if anyone fancies meeting up at all? feeling a bit lonely! Im just NOR-shenton park.
suzy (26)
Hi Suzy. Sorry didn't see this sooner. I work down in Subi in one of the hospitals, so if you like we could get together for a coffee one afternoon. Have sent you my contact details via PM. Don't hesitate to call me.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 6:52 am
Just Joined

theThompsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi suzy

How are you doing we are The Thompson family and will be there on May 14th to the wonderful land of oz. Are family has me Jo 39 steve 31 bradley 3 and dylan 9 months. We would love to all meet up we are going to Rockingham probably a little way away from you but first couple of months we are going to be exploring so would love to see how the other half live on other side of river give us a shout if you are up for a meet after the 14th give us a couple of days to get over jetlag then should be good looking sooooooo forward to coming c u soon xx

The Thompsons
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

Hello to the Thomson family, You land 1 week before us the Leslie family which consists of me Ann 40yrs, OH Mike 39yrs and our daughter Kelly 21 we too are to be starting in the rockingham area and will be having a look around to see where we wish to settle etc anyway we are up for a meet at some point look forward to meeting you all. good luck and have a safe flight.

annkc
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

Hi Jo, yes definatly up for a meet, how exciting...not long to go now! Hope you are all ready?? Not been to rockingham yet but hear it is very nice. Hope you have a safe trip.

[
QUOTE=theThompsons;6236351]Hi suzy

How are you doing we are The Thompson family and will be there on May 14th to the wonderful land of oz. Are family has me Jo 39 steve 31 bradley 3 and dylan 9 months. We would love to all meet up we are going to Rockingham probably a little way away from you but first couple of months we are going to be exploring so would love to see how the other half live on other side of river give us a shout if you are up for a meet after the 14th give us a couple of days to get over jetlag then should be good looking sooooooo forward to coming c u soon xx

The Thompsons[/QUOTE]
Old Apr 25th 2008, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

theThompsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi suzy be great to meet up we are looking so forward to it never been before so doubley excited is it as good as when you look in the magazines ?

We were really torn between north or south of the river i wonder if you could tell us what it is like living north of the river ?

Will def be in touch neare time to arrange a meet and have a chat speak soon.

The Thompsons xx
Old Apr 25th 2008, 2:16 pm
Demi-god

mandygee has a brilliant futuremandygee has a brilliant futuremandygee has a brilliant futuremandygee has a brilliant futuremandygee has a brilliant futuremandygee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by suzy 1
Hi all,
suzy (26)
Hi Suzy,

I am living in Wembley which is about 5mins away from Shenton Park. I too am a Nurse, I work at The Mount Hospital near Kings Park. Arrived in Perth with my hubby and 7yr old daughter in February. Would be good to meet up if you like, I have been lonely and suffered from homesickness since arriving and it can be difficult meeting people at first, so if you want to meet for coffee let me know. Mandy Gee
Old May 21st 2008, 4:50 am
Just Joined

leerankin is on a distinguished road

Hi Suzy

I live NOR in Clarkson (the end of the train line!) however would love to meet up for coffee and chat anytime. I am 29 and married with no kids at the moment - really want to meet some new friends too It is definately the hard part of moving to a new country.

Amanda
Old May 21st 2008, 9:22 am
Just Joined

Hi all, would still love to meet up with anyone who wants to, im free most thurs, fri, sat, and alternate sundays!! Just let me know what suits you.
Old May 21st 2008, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

kericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud of

hi suzi,i wuld love to meet up too,and with anyone else im kerrie and married to rich,we have 4 kids to older boys and twins 3 yrs old,were living in butler so pm me and if anyone else wants to,would be great getting to know more people as we have only been here 10 weeks and found it quite hard at times as its all so new,have had my up and down days cheers kerrie
Old May 21st 2008, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

Location: Scarborough (for now) but we are originally from Newcastle and Wales
helenandmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,

Just wanted to add to this thread...I am here in Petrh too an would love to meet more people. I am Helen (27) originally from Newcatsle but you would never guess with the accent after all the countries I have lived in Here wit my welsh fella (31) and working as a nursing assistant at Perth clinic although i am actually a marine biologist...go figure!?!)
Would love to meet up with people for coffee/vino/whatever
My phine number is 0432065122
helen x
Old May 21st 2008, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

hi, should be there in july, we also have a 3 yr old and will be nr ashby NOR.
we also have a 16yr old although the youngest acts more like the oldest and vice versa.

we cant wait!!
Old May 21st 2008, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

tessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant future

Me and my lovely fiance ( both 23) are heading to Perth Mid July and would love to meet up. We arent sure where we are settling yet, but both have jobs in subiaco!xxx
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:25 am
Just Joined

hi jpsuperhooper, def meet up when you get here, my little girl is 3 also so would like a play mate the same age.

tessabella-i live 1 min from subiaco! maybe we can meet up for coffee or drinks after work sometime??

good luck to both with the move.
keep in touch!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.