Reload this Page >

Perth Ladies xmas river booze up

Perth Ladies xmas river booze up

Old Nov 13th 2008, 1:11 am
Just Joined

Vicky 75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Perth Ladies xmas river booze up

Hi there,

I have been here 9 weeks and have met great people so have decided to arrange a xmas river cruise on Thursday 18th Dec from Barrack street approx 6.30/7 pm for 4 hours. BYO and bring a plate of food to share.

The cost is approx $60 depending on how many people are interested.

Please let me know asap if you want to come so we can decide on the size of boat that we need to hire.

Thanks

Vicky
Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Perth Ladies xmas river booze up

Hi Vicky,

Change a plan, Originally I said I couldnt come but now I can, is it still on, cos if it is, me and my 2 friends, claire and sandra would love to come meet you all( even though I am going to be meeting you weds and so will one of the girls claire who wants to come to your boat meet up)

Lo. x
Old Nov 15th 2008, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

Hi Fantastic news
Yes it is still on I will add you to the list.
Will speak to you on Wed about payment etc

Look forward to meeting you

Vicky
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:13 am
Just Joined

Hi
there are 10 places left on the cruise - if we get 40 people the price comes down - so come on ladies lets fill the boat

Vicky
Old Nov 24th 2008, 11:02 am
Just Joined

there are still places for the xmas cruise - a great place to meet new people of all ages- most of us going are new to Perth and wanting to meet new people. Please contact me if you would like more info.

vicky
Old Nov 26th 2008, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Vicky,

One of the girls at the school is interested in going, but she wanted to know if anyone from butler is going, if they are could you let me know so i can tell her, ta. Lo.x
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:35 am
Just Joined

lisastamford31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Vicki , I arrived in perth on Monday from the uk and already missing my friends and family back home ... not good lol . So am searching the web for sites that introduce friends to one another, and I came accross your page asking for ladies to attend a river cruise . A lthough I am billy no mates in oz at the moment I would love to come and meet you all although on my own . My Husband is fab and will babysit my 1 year old , would you please mailme back if I am allowed to attend . thanks Lisa x I
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Welcome to Perth Lisa,

Hope you can make it to the booze cruise there are alot of us girls going, some have only been here for 3 weeks some for couple of years, all the girls I have met are really friendly and it should be a good laugh. You will definately be made welcome so dont worry about coming on your own. Lo. x
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:05 am
Just Joined

Hi Lisa

of course, we would love to meet you. All are welcome on the cruise - in fact we have quite a few people who don'tr know anyone. i have a little one too who turns 1 tomorrow so if you want to meet up let me know...

I need to meet you to collect the money, or you can put it into my bank - let me know. Are you able to met during the day? On a Wednesday we meet in Joondalup with quite a few ladies who are coming on the cruise at 12 at coffee club by Grand Cinemas, or at Mindarie marina on tuesday. there are quite a few mums who come to that too. If you are on facebook i have set up a group "mums in Perth" feel free to join - we arrange play dates for the littlies and mums nights out as well.

Looking forward to meeting you - pm me if you would like my mobile no. for a chat - but lets meet up soon. i'll put you down for a ticket as well

great
Vicky
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:08 am
Just Joined

Infact - if you get this on time - we are meeting at Hillarys Beach at 11.30 tomorrow for picnic and a swim for Amelias Birthday so please come along and meet some of the other ladies. i can send you my number incase you can't see us Let me know and Don't feel homesick - you will love it here.x (sorry not sure where you are living)
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Wow vicky your really out there aint ya, good girl. I didnt know about this mums in perth thread, will have to join it myself, Im always looking for things to do.

Did ya get to find out if any other mums are coming that live in Butler so this other lady can travel with someone??

Lo. x
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

Hi

I'm not too sure - i know Karen is in Quinns and there are a few from Clarkson - so not too far away. Other than that actually in Butler i don't think so (we may do beforte the event) tell her to get her next door neightbour to come as well!!!!

See you Wednesday (Minimum 4 places left - max 14 yey) Thanks for your help

vicky
Old Nov 28th 2008, 11:11 pm
Just Joined

lisastamford31 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi vicky
this is paul lisa's husband, she will be thrilled with you reply she is really keen to get settled and meet some other mums, im replying because we have just moved to our new home in north fremantle we dont have phone or internet yet as its being connected and we hope to get mobiles today, im just going through mails before I do the checkout and Lisa is at our new home, Im sure Lisa would love to meet up asap and has a car so is fully mobile to meet anywhere in perth for coffee and a chat, if you want to send any meet details or numbers the only contact is our uk mobile +447899063840 which can still receive texts and voicemail, otherwise we will be back online in a few days once the cable man connects us
thanks again Im sure Lisa will look forward to meeting up
Paul
---------------
Originally Posted by Vicky 75
Hi Lisa

of course, we would love to meet you. All are welcome on the cruise - in fact we have quite a few people who don'tr know anyone. i have a little one too who turns 1 tomorrow so if you want to meet up let me know...

I need to meet you to collect the money, or you can put it into my bank - let me know. Are you able to met during the day? On a Wednesday we meet in Joondalup with quite a few ladies who are coming on the cruise at 12 at coffee club by Grand Cinemas, or at Mindarie marina on tuesday. there are quite a few mums who come to that too. If you are on facebook i have set up a group "mums in Perth" feel free to join - we arrange play dates for the littlies and mums nights out as well.

Looking forward to meeting you - pm me if you would like my mobile no. for a chat - but lets meet up soon. i'll put you down for a ticket as well

great
Vicky
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi Vicky, sorry you couldn't make it yesterday at Lakeside. I have found another 4 girls who want to join the cruise if thats ok. Will sort it with you if you're at the meet next Wednesday.

Take Care
Caroline
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

Thatss great

Can you let me know their names so i can add to the list? I can always give you my bank details and they can transfer it over? let me know

Thanks for that

Vicky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.