Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:45 am
Just Joined

Mrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
Placed the meet up details on the Meet Up Calender - on the above menu.

Saturday 13th August

7:30pm Irish bar at The Burswood

Any newbies please pm me and we can arrange lifts etc so no-one feels awkward about coming on their own or worried about not recognising us, although heading for the loudest cackling is a good strategy

Remember all most sincerely welcome

Jill
Woohoo. Count me in. I will definately be there. It is also nice staggering distance for me to get home from.

Our friends Gordon and Vicki emigrate from Scotland in 2 weeks so Vicki will be coming too. They have 2 kids so John and Gordon are on babysitting duties. hehe

Gillian x
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:54 am
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Originally Posted by Mrs Scossie
Woohoo. Count me in. I will definately be there. It is also nice staggering distance for me to get home from.

Our friends Gordon and Vicki emigrate from Scotland in 2 weeks so Vicki will be coming too. They have 2 kids so John and Gordon are on babysitting duties. hehe
Great great great will be fab to see you again!!!!

To all newbies, please do not be put off by some of us knowing each other already, you are so welcome, as we all know how daunting it can be when you first get here. You may just click with one person and from past observations, that can make all the difference, feel quite an expert

We can answer all your daft questions and if anyone wants to know about house building, I'm your woman !!! or anything else for that matter, between us all we have probably tackled every problem under the sun and come out ok, I think

Best wishes
Jill
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:06 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see one sensible Scossie on the site

Oh, and Mrs Fly.......

We can answer all your daft questions
No comment

or anything else for that matter
Why did the chicken cross the road ?
Old Jul 5th 2005, 7:42 am
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light

Will bump every few days

Jill
Old Jul 5th 2005, 8:31 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Definetely coming over for a rekkie in Sept. Then will move perm. following house sale (please be quick) .
Would love to met some desperate housewives when I'm over - are the "coffee" gatherings still up and running ?
Gillian
Old Jul 5th 2005, 8:48 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

We're coming over for a reccie straight after Christmas (that's if we get the visas - medicals later today aaarrgghh :scared: ).

Here's hoping that the "Perth ladies" will still be going strong when we get there.

Gina
Old Jul 5th 2005, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by GinaUK
We're coming over for a reccie straight after Christmas (that's if we get the visas - medicals later today aaarrgghh :scared: ).

Here's hoping that the "Perth ladies" will still be going strong when we get there.

Gina

We definately will, been going since last July/Aug, nearly a year now! Best of luck with meds and see you after Christmas
Old Jul 5th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sme
Definetely coming over for a rekkie in Sept. Then will move perm. following house sale (please be quick) .
Would love to met some desperate housewives when I'm over - are the "coffee" gatherings still up and running ?
Gillian

Mainly nights out and family days but still meet up for coffee on occasions too
Old Jul 6th 2005, 9:33 am
You'll learn............

Bump
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:35 am
You'll learn............

Could I please have a show of hands, to see who is actually coming.

There is an interesting transport arrangement on the cards and I need to book it.

I know 13th August seems a long way off, but judging by the way times flies here it'll be around the corner.

All 'ladies' welcome

Jill
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

Mrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant future

Could I please have a show of hands, to see who is actually coming.

There is an interesting transport arrangement on the cards and I need to book it.

I know 13th August seems a long way off, but judging by the way times flies here it'll be around the corner.

All 'ladies' welcome

Jill
Hi Jill

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

I am definately coming and also my friend Vicki who arrives next week from Scotland will be coming too.

It is marked on the calender already. Cannot wait

I have also sent you an email in reply to the one you sent.

See you soon

Gillian X
Old Jul 12th 2005, 11:36 pm
You'll learn............

Originally Posted by Mrs Scossie
Hi Jill

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

I am definately coming and also my friend Vicki who arrives next week from Scotland will be coming too.

It is marked on the calender already. Cannot wait

I have also sent you an email in reply to the one you sent.

See you soon

Gillian X
Thanks Gillian,

So far I think we have

Me
Teresa
Gillian
Vicki
Simone
Christina ??
Mairi
Webgum
Carnaby99
Tracey (as in Tracey and Peter)
Sandra and Mum
Sarah - who's hen night it is !!!
Eve (possible)

If I have forgotten anyone please feel free to add your name or send me a pm.

Thanks girls

Jill
Old Jul 13th 2005, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

Fozzies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! Have just figured out where I wrote my password is so can log in again! Yes, I'll be coming! And possibly my friend Liz too - will find out to tell you for Friday if that's okay?
And thank you!
Sara xxx
Old Jul 18th 2005, 7:36 am
You'll learn............

Thanks Gillian,

So far I think we have

Me
Teresa
Gillian
Vicki
Simone
Christina ??
Mairi
Webgum
Carnaby99
Tracey (as in Tracey and Peter)
Sandra and Mum
Sarah - who's hen night it is !!!
Eve (possible)

If I have forgotten anyone please feel free to add your name or send me a pm.

Thanks girls

Jill
Had a few more added by pm so just putting this up for the details

7:30pm Irish bar at The Burswood. Saturday 13 th August

jill
Old Jul 18th 2005, 8:32 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by sme
Would love to met some desperate housewives when I'm over
Wouldn't we all!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.