Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:01 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
Can we get back on track here!! This about organising a future night out

No-one has pm'd me, do you think they are scared to come? LOL

Bree
Wait 'till we get there!! Please...WAIT 'TILL WE GET THERE!!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Originally Posted by SteveBannister

Hurry up then
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 1:38 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you were here Steve

They lose your passport again ?
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:09 pm
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bix

You wouldn't believe me if I told you

Bree
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:20 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bix

The ammount of times I've been bacwards and forwards, I'd have lost it myself if I hadn't stapled it to my a*se!!

Steve.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:29 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

The ammount of times I've been bacwards and forwards, I'd have lost it myself if I hadn't stapled it to my a*se!!

Steve.
You haven't got a boomerang stapled there too have you Steve ?
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:52 pm
I Know What's Going On!

Originally Posted by Bix

LOL!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:55 pm
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bix
Guys! Guys! Unless you are prepared to wear pink fishnets and Target special knickers (like a certain male expat), then please keep this thread on the original point of planning a girls night out.

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:56 pm
I Know What's Going On!

Guys! Guys! Unless you are prepared to wear pink fishnets and Target special knickers (like a certain male expat), then please keep this thread on the original point of planning a girls night out.

Yes ma'am.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:58 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Sorry.
Attached Images  
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Psssst.....what she really means is......
Attached Images  
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 3:01 pm
You'll learn............

Originally Posted by Bix
Psssst.....what she really means is......
You bet you will LOL

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:50 pm
Banned

Monkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really niceMonkeyrillas is just really nice

Whoa, Superman's been at the pies. LOL. Seriously though, Clarke, you shouldn't have changed your tailor. He's gotta understand that you've got, not only to act, but look iconic.

You guys are clearly still having too much fun.
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 2:10 pm
You'll learn............

Smile Re: Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Placed the meet up details on the Meet Up Calender - on the above menu.

Saturday 13th August

7:30pm Irish bar at The Burswood

Any newbies please pm me and we can arrange lifts etc so no-one feels awkward about coming on their own or worried about not recognising us, although heading for the loudest cackling is a good strategy

Remember all most sincerely welcome

Jill
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 7:52 pm
Merlot

That really made me smile - thankyou Merlot

I could almost touch Marks and Spencer - Geeze.

So near yet so far................

Come on girls sign up for our night out, we are not nearly as scary as the pics - honest

OK, its Jill
Just had a box of their very fine chocs - so much for the diet.

M

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.