Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:12 am
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

I can assure anyone who is waiting to come over here, or just arrived that the Perth Ladies (? LOL) are very much in business.

We have been extremely busy with one party after another (family events and evenings with the locals) and have not had time to organise a night out for newbies and oldies (less of the oldie thankyou).

We are looking at sometime mid August, so anyone interested please pm me.

Good luck to all.

Bree

Attached Thumbnails Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN-dsc02769.jpg  

Last edited by Desperate House Flies; Jul 1st 2005 at 1:16 am.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

and yes they are all expats on that pic!!! Guess who
Old Jul 1st 2005, 2:08 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perth Ladies very much alive and well and planning a night out - AGAIN

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
I can assure anyone who is waiting to come over here, or just arrived that the Perth Ladies (? LOL) are very much in business.

We have been extremely busy with one party after another (family events and evenings with the locals) and have not had time to organise a night out for newbies and oldies (less of the oldie thankyou).

We are looking at sometime mid August, so anyone interested please pm me.

Good luck to all.

Bree
You're back!!

Waaaaay...

Nice pic! Sorry we couldn't make it to that party. We were double booked for another party in The Greenwood.

Watch out for another thread I'll be posting tonight about upcoming beers in Perth...

Say hello to Superman.

Cheers.... John....
Old Jul 1st 2005, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
You're back!!

Waaaaay...

Nice pic! Sorry we couldn't make it to that party. We were double booked for another party in The Greenwood.

Watch out for another thread I'll be posting tonight about upcoming beers in Perth...

Say hello to Superman.

Cheers.... John....
Did someone mention more beers lol
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:09 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, you posted the pic!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:12 am
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Simone
OMG, you posted the pic!
Wanted the world to see how gorg you are, Bix is gonna love it

Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:22 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted the world to see how gorg you are, Bix is gonna love it

:scared:
If anyone says which ones me, I'll kill you tonight Not that it should be hard to figure out...

bloody glasses
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

The door to the Perth dimension is opening again.....but look and see what's happened...........the isolation has turned them folks a bit loopy me finx.

I really do think Pascal should get some sunlight........natural vitamin E isn't it ?

Oh, and I love dem boots.....phwar

But what of the slipper of glass .........the mystery continues
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
:scared:
If anyone says which ones me, I'll kill you tonight Not that it should be hard to figure out...

bloody glasses
Ok blackmail hun lol

How many jack daniels is it worth

See you all tonight

xxx
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:32 am
You'll learn............

Originally Posted by maggy
Ok blackmail hun lol

How many jack daniels is it worth

See you all tonight

xxx
Can we get back on track here!! This about organising a future night out

No-one has pm'd me, do you think they are scared to come? LOL

Bree
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Can we get back on track here!! This about organising a future night out

No-one has pm'd me, do you think they are scared to come? LOL

Bree
I would say so Bree especially after seeing that pic lol :scared:
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:44 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Bix
The door to the Perth dimension is opening again.....but look and see what's happened...........the isolation has turned them folks a bit loopy me finx.

I really do think Pascal should get some sunlight........natural vitamin E isn't it ? :-D

Oh, and I love dem boots.....phwar :rolleyes

But what of the slipper of glass :confused .........the mystery continues
lol. They're doc Martens And I reckon you must have inside information, to know which one is Pascal!!

Maggy, nevermind, bix has already figured it out...!!

Right, next night out.
J ehhh Bree, most are at work, so just be patient

Had any idea's for where?
Last time we said somewhere just south of the river, like maybe South Perth?
I'm up for august, but not the first weekend, that's when my parents and brother have just arrived

I know Tracey(from Tracey and Peter) will be up for it(she's arriving the 3rd), and I spoke to Tanja(sunny side up), and she was looking out for another night out.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:41 am
You'll learn............

Was thinking of The Burswood (has the Irish bar and a nightclub - does bar meals so you don't have to fanny around booking) WE also need to bear in mind a place where we can chat, so friendships can be formed for the newbies.

Don't want to give too many details on here and I want to keep all the ladies safe

pm me for times and dates

Bree
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:46 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Was thinking of The Burswood (has the Irish bar and a nightclub - does bar meals so you don't have to fanny around booking) WE also need to bear in mind a place where we can chat, so friendships can be formed for the newbies.

Don't want to give too many details on here and I want to keep all the ladies safe

pm me for times and dates

Bree
Ah, right, yes!

Ohhh, the Burswood sounds like the perfect plan!! Never been there either!!
My dad worked on it once though(the glass roof bit) (I think I have an anecdote about nearly every place in Perth.... )
Old Jul 1st 2005, 5:10 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Haha!! You know I'll be there! Pub in the Burswood is nice too.

About the picture.... I think the hard part would be "Spot the Aussie" in the pack of expats!! (There's only one!)

Siren

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.