Reload this Page >

PERTH, how much to rent property

PERTH, how much to rent property

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:18 am
Just Joined

falcm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PERTH, how much to rent property

Hi there,
Can anyone give me some help with this question. Property prices in perth for renting. I would only need a small property at first. Perhaps 2 bed rooms,all things going well plan to move and work there about march time.
Thank you.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: PERTH, how much to rent property

Originally Posted by falcm
Hi there,
Can anyone give me some help with this question. Property prices in perth for renting. I would only need a small property at first. Perhaps 2 bed rooms,all things going well plan to move and work there about march time.
Thank you.
It all depends on what you want and which area you are in. It can vary a great deal from area to area. Have a look on realestate.com.au, this should give you an idea.
Tracie
P.S major difference between furnished or not, long term or short.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:17 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,
Thank you.
That ones easy, somewhere between $200 and about $1500 a week should be a good guide for you
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 2:58 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,
Thank you.
Between $200-300 ballpark.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Between $200-300 ballpark.
You really need to specify the area you are looking at!! Prices vary from suburb to suburb
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all

So another question would be are there any areas to avoid
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mbike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petereb
So another question would be are there any areas to avoid
Hi,

Maybe if you gaved everyone a little bit more info about yourself (work family, interests hobbies etc) they could match you with areas a bit more. With what you have provided already (two bedrooms), realestate.com.au has come up with this:

http://tinyurl.com/3xwes3

Good luck

Mark
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all

No children so no schools needed, me a chef so fairly near to hotels/restaurants although i dont mind a little travelling, near to the beach would be nice but not a deal breaker.
Basically somewhere "nice" to live short term while we find our feet and look for somewhere to buy.

No rush as we've only just started our applications but it is nice to know where to start
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:56 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petereb
No children so no schools needed, me a chef so fairly near to hotels/restaurants although i dont mind a little travelling, near to the beach would be nice but not a deal breaker.
Basically somewhere "nice" to live short term while we find our feet and look for somewhere to buy.

No rush as we've only just started our applications but it is nice to know where to start
Subiaco.
Lots of "Nice" Apartments.
On the Train Line into the City (5mins max) Opposite way and your in Freo.
about 4km from the City and about 8 to the Ocean
Lots of investment in the Suburb over the past 5 years
Very popular for eating/drinking/shopping etc

2 Bed Apts would be in the region of $300-$600 per week depending on how flash you want it.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

mbike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond reputembike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve99
Subiaco.
Lots of "Nice" Apartments.
On the Train Line into the City (5mins max) Opposite way and your in Freo.
about 4km from the City and about 8 to the Ocean
Lots of investment in the Suburb over the past 5 years
Very popular for eating/drinking/shopping etc

2 Bed Apts would be in the region of $300-$600 per week depending on how flash you want it.
We live in Subi at the moment and I would agree it's a good short-term base. Most of the hotels seem to be in the CBD so the train is useful. West Perth would be another good spot since you can get the free bus into the city from there and, again there is a lot of development. FWIW the east end of subi, towards Thomas Street has quite a lot of 1 and 2-bed townhouse apartments where the rent can be as low as 220. Look out for places on Barker, Bagot and Subiaco Roads.

Mark
Old Jan 25th 2007, 12:25 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

afternoon all

heading to perth beg of may hopefully looking at costal south Mandurah,secret harbour rockingham etc family of 5, kids 8/5/3 will ideally be looking for 12 mnth rental unfurnished untill we find our feet
hubby plumber so need to go where work is any info greatly rec'd please

oh and a pool would be nice
Old Jan 25th 2007, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

monkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond repute

try www.reiwa.com.au and you can plug in the area you want and number of bedrooms etc.

I do it on a regular basis just to salivate over the possibility of living somewhere that isn't a tiny basement flat in London!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by monkeypeaches
try www.reiwa.com.au and you can plug in the area you want and number of bedrooms etc.

I do it on a regular basis just to salivate over the possibility of living somewhere that isn't a tiny basement flat in London!
Both REIWA and realestate let you set up searches which update to your email daily/weekly. Choose as many areas as you like, specify your req's and it all comes direct to your mailbox

Mark
Old May 4th 2007, 9:55 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Hi there,
Thank you.
Have you moved yet ?
Old May 4th 2007, 11:54 pm
Just Joined

falcm is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: PERTH, how much to rent property

thank you every body for your help. just reconnected to the internet now in australia. on subclass visa shall have to update visa and expat profile. Your help with the rent was great gave me a good idea, renting now, went a big bigger than i needed in the end. cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.