Reload this Page >

perth hotels????

Wikiposts

perth hotels????

Old May 2nd 2005, 11:00 am
Just Joined

blurain is an unknown quantity at this point
Question perth hotels????

can you please give me couple advice about the accomodations at perth.
i need nice,clean and not very expencive hotel or any other tipe of accomodation at perth .
Old May 2nd 2005, 2:37 pm
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: perth hotels????

have a look at http://www.movetoperth.com/rental/rentalhome.html we have fully equipped rentals which we inspect regularly to ensure high standards of furnishing, equipement and of course cleanliness. We don't recommend properties which don't come up to our standards If we don't have anything to suit you try filling in the home finder form and we will see what we can find for you. If we can't help you we will try and put you in touch with someone who possibly can.

Lynn
Old May 2nd 2005, 3:22 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by blurain
can you please give me couple advice about the accomodations at perth.
i need nice,clean and not very expencive hotel or any other tipe of accomodation at perth .
If its a hotel you are after, I can recommend the Best Western in the centre of Perth, its cheap, clean, right next to Kings Park, and has beautiful views of the river. We have stayed there twice, and couldnt fault it.
Old May 2nd 2005, 5:50 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
If its a hotel you are after, I can recommend the Best Western in the centre of Perth, its cheap, clean, right next to Kings Park, and has beautiful views of the river. We have stayed there twice, and couldnt fault it.
The Ibis is in a great location and priced at about $100 per night,
the pacific international hotel and suites is in the same location and priced from $140-$250 per night but does have a bedroom, lounge and kitchen so you can save money on breaky.

Both of these are at the end of the murray street mall, so very very central.

Cheers
Kala
Old May 2nd 2005, 6:02 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Ive just booked a week at The Criterion hotel for July so I'm hoping its ok.
Old May 3rd 2005, 1:37 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know the Criterion Hotel?? Just a bit worried this thread seemed to die after I mentioned it.
Old May 3rd 2005, 1:57 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Anyone know the Criterion Hotel?? Just a bit worried this thread seemed to die after I mentioned it.
You can't argue with $68/night and they even throw in a free drink.

http://www.criterion-hotel-perth.com...rion_hotel.htm
Old May 3rd 2005, 2:20 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by worzel
You can't argue with $68/night and they even throw in a free drink.

http://www.criterion-hotel-perth.com...rion_hotel.htm
Geez don't make me sound so cheap. Its a double room & was $85 a night.
Old May 3rd 2005, 2:31 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Geez don't make me sound so cheap. Its a double room & was $85 a night.
Are you taking somebody or hoping to get lucky?
Old May 3rd 2005, 2:49 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by worzel
Are you taking somebody or hoping to get lucky?
Ive no chance of getting lucky, its my Mrs & I who are going for a week.
Old May 3rd 2005, 3:07 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

$85 for a backpackers is a bit steep isn't it

I'm sure it will be lovely, nice and central looking at the map

Have fun
Kala
Old May 3rd 2005, 4:26 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by JayDeee
$85 for a backpackers is a bit steep isn't it

I'm sure it will be lovely, nice and central looking at the map

Have fun
Kala
Ok ok I know I'm Scottish but I'm not that tight honest.

Its bad enough paying over $800 for airfares from Melbourne to Perth.
Old May 3rd 2005, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Why pay hotel prices?
Have a look at our website,
www.northperthrentals.com

Much better than a hotel room!!!

All the best