Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

perth hills meet up

perth hills meet up

Old May 28th 2007, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

ktee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant future
Default perth hills meet up

Hi we have rented in kalamunda, wondered if their are any people who want to meet up for a drink or something. Kalamunda has a great pub, and some good restaurants. hope there are some others out their in our boat
see you soon hopefully katex
Old May 28th 2007, 1:17 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: perth hills meet up

Originally Posted by ktee
Hi we have rented in kalamunda, wondered if their are any people who want to meet up for a drink or something. Kalamunda has a great pub, and some good restaurants. hope there are some others out their in our boat
WE're up for that providing we can bring our kids? (no babysitter)

We're also up in hills as our location claims
Old May 29th 2007, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

ktee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant futurektee has a brilliant future

hi how nice to have a reply, i was beginning to think all meet ups were over by the beach. Where are you in the hills, we are renting in kalamunda, but looking to buy at the mo. We dont have children yet, but not opposed, i am a childrens nurse so love kids, we just havent got round to it yet. When did you arrive?, we arrived in january, but drove over here from sydney in a camper, managed to have a little time off before work. I must admit i feel quite homesick at the mo, and would love another girly to chat to, men seem to cope so much better. I havent started work yet, but oh has been at work for 3 weeks, so have had too much time on my hands on my own i think.
Well let us know when and where would be good as we are keen to meet people in the hills.
katexxxx
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:00 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

hi how nice to have a reply, i was beginning to think all meet ups were over by the beach. Where are you in the hills, we are renting in kalamunda, but looking to buy at the mo. We dont have children yet, but not opposed, i am a childrens nurse so love kids, we just havent got round to it yet. When did you arrive?, we arrived in january, but drove over here from sydney in a camper, managed to have a little time off before work. I must admit i feel quite homesick at the mo, and would love another girly to chat to, men seem to cope so much better. I havent started work yet, but oh has been at work for 3 weeks, so have had too much time on my hands on my own i think.
Well let us know when and where would be good as we are keen to meet people in the hills.
katexxxx
sorry not ignoring you
been really busy this week
I'll PM you over the weekend and we can thrash out details!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

tabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant future

hi just found this site its great
we arrive mid july if anyone is willing to meet up
perth area would be great have 3 kids 14 11 and 8
dianne
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 1:27 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tabitha
hi just found this site its great
we arrive mid july if anyone is willing to meet up
perth area would be great have 3 kids 14 11 and 8
dianne
Hi Dianne,
Good luck with the move.
A group of us meet for lunch at the Boat in Mindarie on tuesdays and the Quay cafe at Hilary's on thursdays if you fancy it.
Tracey
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 8:43 am
Just Joined

Sean and Maureen has a brilliant futureSean and Maureen has a brilliant futureSean and Maureen has a brilliant futureSean and Maureen has a brilliant futureSean and Maureen has a brilliant futureSean and Maureen has a brilliant future

Hi everyone

Just joined today, and we would be up for a meet sometime.

Ktee, we are only 10 mins away from Kalamunda, we live in Boya next to Darlington.

So from you, it's down the zig zag, hang a left, and we're just up the road.

We've been here 4 years in August and love the hills, and visit Kalamunda a lot..

Maureen
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

ok now have had a few replys will come up with a date and place, will be good to chat to everyone. Speak soon katex
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 6:21 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

we're hillbillys as well.

Is the pub you're thinking of the Last Drop? If so then yes its great and does good food as well. Would def be up for a meetup there.

M
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

ok everyone how about next saturday at 5ish, for bite to eat and a chat at one of the pubs in kalamunda, the kalamunda hotel or the last drop, wherever is better for kids. Let me know. Sunday would be good too, so say if sunday is any better. hope to see everyone soon
thanks katex
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

tabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Hi Dianne,
Good luck with the move.
A group of us meet for lunch at the Boat in Mindarie on tuesdays and the Quay cafe at Hilary's on thursdays if you fancy it.
Tracey
hi tracey
that sounds good its a long hard road ahead of us i have family there but like
to make my own friends to will keep in touch
dianne
Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:04 am
Sam
here and staying

ok everyone how about next saturday at 5ish, for bite to eat and a chat at one of the pubs in kalamunda, the kalamunda hotel or the last drop, wherever is better for kids. Let me know. Sunday would be good too, so say if sunday is any better. hope to see everyone soon
thanks katex
Saturday would be better for us as Alan is working Sunday

I dont mind either pub, have never eaten at last drop taven, but i do know the food is pretty good at Kalamunda Hotel!

Not sure about kids in either one, but will pop in and ask Tues when i finish work to confirm, as we have 2 that we will have to bring with us
Old Jun 4th 2007, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

lesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Hi Dianne,
Good luck with the move.
Tracey

Hi

Live in Quinns when is the next meet up?

love to meet new people.

lesley
Old Jun 4th 2007, 12:55 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

thanks katex

Cant do Sunday as have friends coming over but Saturday maybe possible - depending on when hubby gets back from his field trip. Expect me if you see me!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:17 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lesleyf
Hi

Live in Quinns when is the next meet up?

love to meet new people.

lesley
Sent you a pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.