Reload this Page >

PERTH-help for newbies!

PERTH-help for newbies!

Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

emmarebecca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PERTH-help for newbies!

Originally Posted by JIVEBABE
Next coffee morning, tomorrow (27th Oct) same place 12.30pm. Also Kings Park meet at 1pm Sunday Lottery West Picnic area.
well it serves me right for not getting myself up and out sooner....looks like you guys had a grand time!! Will you be meeting this thursday as usual? I'm determined to make it!! love em xx
Old Oct 30th 2005, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by emmarebecca
well it serves me right for not getting myself up and out sooner....looks like you guys had a grand time!! Will you be meeting this thursday as usual? I'm determined to make it!! love em xx
Next meeting Thursday 3rd Nov, 12.30pm, Dome Cafe, Hilary's. c u thr!! Not sure we will be at the Kings Park meet now though but there are others going!
Old Oct 30th 2005, 1:46 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

Next meeting Thursday 3rd Nov, 12.30pm, Dome Cafe, Hilary's. c u thr!! Not sure we will be at the Kings Park meet now though but there are others going!
We arrive for a reccie on the 4th nov,will there be a meet on the 10th?
Lynn
Old Oct 30th 2005, 3:06 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there - looking forward to it.

Sam
Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
We arrive for a reccie on the 4th nov,will there be a meet on the 10th?
Lynn
There will be a meeting today 10th Nov Hilary's Boat Harbour, Dome Cafe 12.30pm. We will try to get a table outside cos its sunny...yehhh!! I quite fancy a bit of a sunbath on the beach afterwards if anyone is up for it, bring your towels etc!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:22 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

hi there - hopefully I'll be out in Perth middle of next year - so looking forward to meeting up as well. though I'll be working, and with sprog so weekend meets would be great!

keep it going!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 3:15 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

There will be a meeting today 10th Nov Hilary's Boat Harbour, Dome Cafe 12.30pm. We will try to get a table outside cos its sunny...yehhh!! I quite fancy a bit of a sunbath on the beach afterwards if anyone is up for it, bring your towels etc!
Sorry I missed you all yesterday - we have now moved into our house minus any furniture!! :scared: So have been very busy, hopefully will be there next week if on

Sam
Old Nov 12th 2005, 2:17 am
Andy&Caz

Hi
My boyfriend and I arrived in Perth about 7 weeks ago and we are living in Hillarys and would be interested in coming along to meet up at the next coffee morning. Could someone please let us know if it will be happenning next Thursday (17th) and if so, where?
Thanks and hope to see you soon.
Caz & Andy

Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:22 pm
arrived perth sept 06

kgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant future

ooh i so wish i could come too i love hillarys!! we have been back in uk for 2 weeks now after our reccie, but i did the coffee morning thing it was great! everyone was so friendly and helpful you can ask all those daft questions you are too embarrassed to ask any one else!! met a lady called yvonne [hi!!] who was also great and extremely helpful. anyone thinking about it... stop thinking about it and do it!! i shall when i return to oz for good!!!
karen
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kgray
ooh i so wish i could come too i love hillarys!! we have been back in uk for 2 weeks now after our reccie, but i did the coffee morning thing it was great! everyone was so friendly and helpful you can ask all those daft questions you are too embarrassed to ask any one else!! met a lady called yvonne [hi!!] who was also great and extremely helpful. anyone thinking about it... stop thinking about it and do it!! i shall when i return to oz for good!!!
karen
Hi thanks for the good press! Just to let everyone know there will be another Coffee morning this Thursday (17/11) 12.30pm, Hilarys!

I would also like to add that Yvonne is an inspiration to us all. She has had just about every problem conceivable since arriving in Perth (paying two mortgages due to house sales falling through in UK, toddler splitting head open twice!!, etc etc.) but she remains very positive and is always jolly and happy, and this is so good for new people that are arriving! If anyone had cause to bolt back to the UK it is Yvonne and her family but they are sticking it out, they do not go on forums spreading doom and gloom for all those about to embark on their move from the UK like so many others who do not have everything drop in their laps, they are practical and work through the problems as they occur. I really do hope this house sale goes through very very soon! Good on ya Yvonne, keep ya chin up it will all come right soon and we are there for you to offload the stress every Thursday with a good long chat-promise!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hi thanks for the good press! Just to let everyone know there will be another Coffee morning this Thursday (17/11) 12.30pm, Hilarys!

I would also like to add that Yvonne is an inspiration to us all. She has had just about every problem conceivable since arriving in Perth (paying two mortgages due to house sales falling through in UK, toddler splitting head open twice!!, etc etc.) but she remains very positive and is always jolly and happy, and this is so good for new people that are arriving! If anyone had cause to bolt back to the UK it is Yvonne and her family but they are sticking it out, they do not go on forums spreading doom and gloom for all those about to embark on their move from the UK like so many others who do not have everything drop in their laps, they are practical and work through the problems as they occur. I really do hope this house sale goes through very very soon! Good on ya Yvonne, keep ya chin up it will all come right soon and we are there for you to offload the stress every Thursday with a good long chat-promise!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Awww thanks for saying nice things about me (will pay you later )
It's true the last 11 months have been very hard. (For those that don't know... our house sale fell through just a few weeks before we came last Jan but with hubbie's resignation handed in, flights, shippers, accom etc all booked we decided to come anyway leaving empty house back on the market. Another buyer came along a few months and we were told she was cash buyer /no chain and 5 months later we were given a completion date (At this time we were kicked out of our rental as it had been sold so we bought a house here 5 days before we thought we were completing) The day before completion we found out we were actually in a chain of 5 with the bottom falling out and so we were back on the market again...but now with the UK mortgage and an Aus mortgage. Another few months went past and we got another buyer.....all this has been going on since January. However....
we exchanged on Tues and will complete tomorrow )
The whole time we have lived here we have been in limbo with this huge dark cloud hanging over us. In retrospect we should have cancelled everything and stayed until the house sold.
Now we can look forward to our new lives here in beautiful Perth. Thanks guys for all your support over the last few months. Looks like it's all coming together for us all
Don't know what I'm going to moan about from now on though,.....mind you, my folks are just about to descend on us for 8 weeks so I'm sure I won't be short of material
Cheers
Yvonne
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Sindy's (Jivebabes) PC is on the blink but just to let you know that tomorrows coffee get-together is on as usual 12/12.30 ish at the Dome cafe at Sorrento Quay (we usually sit at the tables and chairs opposite the cafe and there will be a kangaroo on the table) Everybody welcome
Cheers
Yvonne
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by YFitz
Sindy's (Jivebabes) PC is on the blink but just to let you know that tomorrows coffee get-together is on as usual 12/12.30 ish at the Dome cafe at Sorrento Quay (we usually sit at the tables and chairs opposite the cafe and there will be a kangaroo on the table) Everybody welcome
Cheers
Yvonne
PC back thanks to a very kind person...thank you.. ...thanks for holding the fort guys. Back in action now and next meeting is usual time usual place this Thursday! C u there!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 12:41 am
Just Joined

SueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the roughSueL is a jewel in the rough

Todays coffee meet is on as usual, Dome cafe at Sorrento Quay 12.30 Everybody welcome
Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.